Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Discussing the toxic "nice guy" behavior of incel Cambridge youtuber, Dr. Ali Abdaal

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
**TRIGGER WARNING** May contain misogyny

A while back I wrote a post outing this Cambridge educated doctor as incel:

He has a new video up where I felt a need to watchdog some problematic phrases he used :

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwywV8VhMkA

25 seconds in, he describes an incident when he first arrived in the UK where he fell in love with a girl, ONLY because she was attractive. Worse he tries to be her friend in order to MANIPULATE her into being something more. Even going as far as "reading all of the books she's reading." What kind of a fucking stalker does this?? A lot to unpack here. He is even so shameless as to say that he REGRETS telling her how he felt. Keep in mind, this girl was a 4th grader at the time. At 1:16, it's very problematic how he pedestalizes the idea of having a kiss at age 9. Chris Hansen needs to Kool-Aid Man through this guy's wall ASAP.

At 1:20 he uses the term "out of my league" to describe himself in relation to her, which is again, indicative of problematic heternomative ideas about power imbalance in cisgender relationships. He encourages rape culture by spreading the idea that "you miss 100% of the shots you don't take." He should learn that NO means NO, especially for women. If Lily liked you she would have informed you with ENTHUSIASTIC CONSENT, numbnuts.

1:45 , he uses the red-pill/incel phrase "SEXUAL MARKET VALUE." Can we get the FBI to wiretap this asshole already??? He thought of a scam to increase his "SMV" by becoming "really good at making websites/coding." That is frankly, more sad than laughable.

I generally find it problematic that he is concerned more about the consent with regards to using IP in video game ideas, than with the consent of women he feels sexual attraction toward.

13:33 he claims that "being yourself" is BS. The goes full incel blackpill and further posits that who we are is an accident based on genetics and the environment we grew up with. He claims that most do not actively "choose our personality or vibe to be." He claims that he is naturally a robotic, low-energy guy, and has actively worked on that. In other words, he thinks it's okay TO SCAM WOMEN by being a fake person.

I've had enough. Let's just cancel this guy already. This is why incels cannot hide WHO THEY REALLY ARE in real life interactions

Last edited:
I literally can't stop shaking, someone fire this guy, maybe, just maybe, he should try to be a decent human bean for a change:soy:.

Kek high IQ post. I legit lol'd hard :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

That's a yikes from me dawg!! He should watch Captain Marvel while taking a shower ATLEAST 5 times to improve his toxic personality.

I literally can't stop shaking, someone fire this guy, maybe, just maybe, he should try to be a decent human bean for a change:soy:.
I apologize for not giving a trigger warning

Kek high IQ post. I legit lol'd hard :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

That's a yikes from me dawg!! He should watch Captain Marvel while taking a shower ATLEAST 5 times to improve his toxic personality.

yikes, maybe if you spent more time working on your personality and less time reading incel psuedo science you'd be a REAL MAN and not a boy :soy:
:feelskek:

You only need a picture of his face to realize he’s incel, not a 22 minutes video. It never began for him.

Excellent analysis:feelsokman:

**TRIGGER WARNING** May contain misogyny
Thanks for the warning kind stranger. Nothing ruins my day more than one of those toxic misogynists!
Well, maybe my wife's son putting milk into my soylent tops it.
Anyway, no time to watch the video, as my queen ordered me to prepare the bedroom for her and her boyfriend's new onlyfans project.

Some thugmaxxed pakis in the UK slay white girls but just look at the state of this “nice guy” Paki :feelsseriously:. You can smell his failure and desperation a mile off. He not that bad looking and is tall. Another brutal NTpill.