Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Discussion] On average, which male has higher SMV? Whites or Blacks? (includes poll)

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date

On average, which race has higher SMV? Whites or Blacks?

• Whites

• Whites

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Who do you think has higher SMV on average? White guys or Black guys? Vote on the poll and discuss boyos.

hey man just wanted to let you know I think you forgot about Indians

JFL I was gonna answer seriously :feelskek:

End well, this will not.

@BrendioEEE thoughts?

Honestly, in modern UK when it comes to poor ppl, blacks.

What I've noticed among male blacks is that there are a huge variation in their attractiveness. High T blacks can achieve chad status most the time if they are tall and masculine enough. Many blacks end up into the incel-normie category due to not being masculine and tall enough.

loled at this poll thx

Neither of them, it's curries.

On average? Whites. When it matters? Blacks.

Colvin, let me ask you a serious question.

As a black person, do you think white people are accepting and fond of blacks like the media and BBC meme here tries to convey?
Most of the white guys I talked to irl don't seem racist. Probably because of fear from SJWs, but I can't be too sure (I don't like or support SJWs btw). I usually don't like generalizing whole groups of people unless it can be backed by facts. Like foids proven to be hypergamous whores for example.

Lmao at you.

WHICH UK do you live in? Last I checked, only Gigatyrones MAY have higher SMV.

@pp183
Crackers blamed for everything, things in place to try & help impoverished black students, play the race card if called out on behaviour, higher T & aggression, endless excuses made for, unity through a crew, higher chance of getting a white bitch than a white getting a black one.

Only at the low end of the socio-economic scale, middle & upwards it's obviously whites with the higher smv.

Race doesn't matter, Height and Facial Structure does.

Hapas and Congolese pigmies

Alright I laughed when I saw the voting options. Good one op.

There is no "JBB" strategy in SEA. Anyone who has ever been to a black ghetto knows that manletism is more common among blacks than whites.

There is no "JBB" strategy in SEA. Anyone who has ever been to a black ghetto knows that manletism is more common among blacks than whites.

SEA is white-only territory though.

Alright I laughed when I saw the voting options. Good one op.
But it's not a joke though
Race matters for Facial features and structure. It is simply impossible for black males to be anything above 7 or 7.5/10 because of deathnic features like nose, lips, hairline, skull shape etc. Most of the "top-tier" black male models are only 6.5s or 7s at best JFL. The only exception would be someone like Meeks. However, he has a mix of white and black features so hes mulatto and doesnt really count as black. Whites can go up to 9/10 or even 9.5/10 in face. (Look at O'pry & Barrett).

However NO ONE can be a perfect 10/10. Regardless of race.

whites in dominantly black countries
blacks in dominantly white countries

any nigger or even tanned turkroach slays in eastern europe

whites in dominantly black countries
blacks in dominantly white countries

any nigger or even tanned turkroach slays in eastern europe
Cope
QXpDAjz

hey man just wanted to let you know I think you forgot about Indians
It’s not whites nor blacks nor Indians. It’s definitely asians

dude I live in eastern europe, I know how things are here
Do you have statistics to back this statement? I can say "oh I saw x slaying here. hur dur checkmate get rekt bud" but it doesnt mean it has any value. Show me the (factual) stat that shows eastern european women prefer blacks (ethnics)

Wrong, that's the way the world should be, but that's not how foids see it.

I personally don't care what race the foid is, I'd fuck them all.

Do you have statistics to back this statement? I can say "oh I saw x slaying here. hur dur checkmate get rekt bud" but it doesnt mean it has any value. Show me the (factual) stat that shows eastern european women prefer blacks (ethnics)

Plus that's Slav Land. Bring a Germanic/Nordic Pretty Boy there and he'll slay

nobody makes statistics for "how much sex blacks have in slavland" because there's only like 100 of them per country here lol
but every dark skinned exchange student I saw was surrounded by bitches and polish women go to egypt and turkey to fuck ethnics, I posted an article about that some time ago but this forum won't let me look so far into post history
even polish tv series now often have a trope of polish woman cheating on her husband with dark skinned man when on holidays because it's become so common

you can probably find stats about german or swedish women fucking dark immigrants or some marriage stats which prove that white women want ethnics in white dominated countries

what you posted is some american stats but america is like only 30% white so of course whites are more wanted by women there
but still I see a shitload of american women writing about loving bbc on the internet
and if you look at your screencap these women who hate black men are BLACK which confirms what I said, white women want blacks, black women want whites

nobody makes statistics for "how much sex blacks have in slavland" because there's only like 100 of them per country here lol
but every dark skinned exchange student I saw was surrounded by bitches and polish women go to egypt and turkey to fuck ethnics, I posted an article about that some time ago but this forum won't let me look so far into post history
even polish tv series now often have a trope of polish woman cheating on her husband with dark skinned man when on holidays because it's become so common

you can probably find stats about german or swedish women fucking dark immigrants or some marriage stats which prove that white women want ethnics in white dominated countries

what you posted is some american stats but america is like only 30% white so of course whites are more wanted by women there
but still I see a shitload of american women writing about loving bbc on the internet
and if you look at your screencap these women who hate black men are BLACK which confirms what I said, white women want blacks, black women want whites
Wrong about the america. Whites make up 60-70% of the country. Multiple statistics prove this. Where the fuck did you get 30% from?????

lol these "whites" as you call them are all mixed beaners or blacks, usa is not white

wel since your officials clearly counted these mexicans I posted as white then sure it'll be 60% LMAO

Depends where, in Europe blacks have it much easier.

wel since your officials clearly counted these mexicans I posted as white then sure it'll be 60% LMAO
You used criminals / prisoners as your population example.

Keep cherrypicking and refusing to use examples of the general population, bro. It really isn't doing much for you.

Same experience here... I'm fellow Slavcel