Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Discussion] This Horror Movie shows that there is still hope for society. And that Incels are right!

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
Fiction portrays the fears, anxieties and social norms of a time period. This is specially true with Genre Fiction. Movies like Terminator were portraying anxieties of rapidly advancing technology. Movies like Friday the 13th and Halloween shows social anxieties about teenagers getting drunk and having sex.

The movie in question is actually so good, that I recomend everyone reading this watch it first. Don't look for the trailer or the poster, get it from piratebay, and start watching. The tittle of the movie is: Better Watch Out

SPOILERS AHEAD !

Horror-Slasher movies are an interesting case study. Because in all of them(All of the good ones anyway), all the sex havers and the drunks get killed off one by one. Until it's finally the virgin girl who is left alive. And finally the Virgin girl escapes the slasher. What this shows (And this is not because these movie were good, but also because they became commercial scuccesses) is that society still values innocence and purity. Specially sexual innocence and purity.

NOW! You'd think that the twenty first century being so "sexually liberated" would have horror movies where the one who survives is the school slut who gets gang banged every night. But I haven't seen such movies. Which makes Better Watch Out all the more interesting.

Because the slasher/villain in this movie is more or less an incel. While the girl that survives is a virgin.

The plot of this movie is as follows. There's a 14 year old kid whose oneitis is his 17 year old baby sitter. On christmas he sets things up for his friend to break into his house so he can save her. The idea is that with the fear chemicals running through her brain and him saving her, she'll start to view him in a sexual way. Things go south and he ends up tying her up, interrogating her and this point, she reveals that she's a virgin. And the kid goes "Bullshit. Everyone knows you skrewed [ex bf-chad]". And she says "No. I broke up with him because he went around telling everyone that."

One thing leads to another and he ends up killing her ex bf, her current bf, his best friend and finally the oneitis, and covers it up. But it's revealed that the oneitis made it out alive and the movie ends with her flipping him off as she's carried in a stretcher and he watches from his bedroom window. A post credit scene shows him telling his mum that he wants to go to the hospial to see his oneitis, hence sequel baiting and implying that he'll finish the job.

Now! The first and most obvious thing is, this character is an incel. Or rather a generalized version of an incel. It's not a real incel, just how society thinks incels are. Immature, spoiled.etc Ofc the character is a pretty boy. So I'm sure a lot of you are gonna disagree with this. But my point is, that it shows that incels have become the new boogeymen. And the fact that the oneitis is revealed to be a virgin shows that virginity, innocence and purity in females are still valued. ATLEAST SUBCONSCIOUSLY.

Concluding Thoughts:

Even though we're villified and feared by the general public, the same public values the same things that we value.

That kid is growing up to be Chad dude, he already has the Barron Trumo height. His fat friend might have turned into a normie at worst.

Slasher movies in general satisfy foids primeval instincts; an unstoppable, foreign force that murders the herd before finally chasing after her to kidnap and absorb her into its own tribe. Seriosly most slasher fans are toilets, a man might be interested in the aesthetics and psychology of horror, a foid only cares about chad penetrating her with his machete, take the Michel Mayers pill.

Based truth in fiction but it's not good image to have incels be violent pretty boys when they're really scared shitless uggos.

Dude, you're wrong about horror movies and supposedly portraying whatever society faces in real life at the time. It's what pseudo-intellectuals drill into others' minds just to make it seem as if movies are more than just blatant entertainment for the mindless; it's merely a cash cow. That's all there is to it. All these directors and writers are laughing at these airheaded nobodies when said airheaded nobodies theorize this and that, blah blah blah. For instance, you speak of how Halloween and Friday the 13th shows "societal anxiety about teenagers getting drunk and having sex." This is an argument frequently heard when low IQ critics think they are soooooo smart and they got it all figured out when they're plain wrong. Now, let me tell you the actual truth. It's really simple, man. It's got NOTHING to do with "societal anxieties" like they want you to believe. They're just projecting their own low IQ assessments on everybody else and pretend it's the truth. The director of the original Friday the 13th, Sean Cunningham explicitly stated that the reason for teenagers being drunk and having sex was not to portray it as a "social anxiety" or however you would put it. The reason these teenagers would get offed in slasher movies was because they were too busy with other actions that they were unable to pay attention to the environment surrounding them, in these cases a serial killer or simply a killer that's loose and piling bodies left, right and center. Unfortunately, the horror genre is littered with low IQ airheads whom think just like you do and some of them become writers or directors for movies and end up enforcing these false beliefs. It's really easy to just sit back and laugh at them. Now that you know about it, you can laugh at those morons as well.

Dude, you're wrong about horror movies and supposedly portraying whatever society faces in real life at the time. It's what pseudo-intellectuals drill into others' minds just to make it seem as if movies are more than just blatant entertainment for the mindless; it's merely a cash cow. That's all there is to it. All these directors and writers are laughing at these airheaded nobodies when said airheaded nobodies theorize this and that, blah blah blah. For instance, you speak of how Halloween and Friday the 13th shows "societal anxiety about teenagers getting drunk and having sex." This is an argument frequently heard when low IQ critics think they are soooooo smart and they got it all figured out when they're plain wrong. Now, let me tell you the actual truth. It's really simple, man. It's got NOTHING to do with "societal anxieties" like they want you to believe. They're just projecting their own low IQ assessments on everybody else and pretend it's the truth. The director of the original Friday the 13th, Sean Cunningham explicitly stated that the reason for teenagers being drunk and having sex was not to portray it as a "social anxiety" or however you would put it. The reason these teenagers would get offed in slasher movies was because they were too busy with other actions that they were unable to pay attention to the environment surrounding them, in these cases a serial killer or simply a killer that's loose and piling bodies left, right and center. Unfortunately, the horror genre is littered with low IQ airheads whom think just like you do and some of them become writers or directors for movies and end up enforcing these false beliefs. It's really easy to just sit back and laugh at them. Now that you know about it, you can laugh at those morons as well.
Hahahahahaha! Based and hi iq!

Hahahahahaha! Based and hi iq!
I am glad you read the post, I was afraid it might be too long since tons of users only read one word, JFL. Thanks for the nice words bro.

Interesting.

But that's not taking into account the subconscious development. Despite all this BS about sexual liberation, society still values virgin women. If it didn't then rape would be no different from a wedgie. Besides the director might've said that to avoid being spammed by feminazis.

I am glad you read the post, I was afraid it might be too long since tons of users only read one word, JFL. Thanks for the nice words bro.
I always read the stuff. But sometimes i think its funny to say that i didn't! (@cocksucker) especially if it's pathetic crap!

When something is freaking awesome i let the op know! We all need a pat on the back sometimes...

That kid is growing up to be Chad dude, he already has the Barron Trumo height. His fat friend might have turned into a normie at worst.

Slasher movies in general satisfy foids primeval instincts; an unstoppable, foreign force that murders the herd before finally chasing after her to kidnap and absorb her into its own tribe. Seriosly most slasher fans are toilets, a man might be interested in the aesthetics and psychology of horror, a foid only cares about chad penetrating her with his machete, take the Michel Mayers pill.
I hate slashers