Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Disgusting Advil Commercial - Implying Interracial Sex

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
What does this have to do with headaches?
Why do they have to show a couple in bed, making out.
Always a White Girl and Black Man.
Why not two Whites or Two Blacks, or Two Orientals?
Better yet, why not a White Man and Black Girl?
Why not a couple over 40? or just one person in bed.

pretty dumb commercial tbh

clearly just a coincidence, there is no hidden agenda. nothing is trying to be pushed, do not worry about it.

I doubt it's part of some grand jewish brainwashing conspiracy. It's just about making money.
Mixed couple is more memorable than white couple and the target of the commercial, old people, will be easily offended by it and subconsciously the name of the drug will stay in their brains.

clearly just a coincidence, there is no hidden agenda. nothing is trying to be pushed, do not worry about it.
If it was just a coincidence, why never a White Man with a Black Girl?

I have zero issue with white female and black male couples mostly due to mulattoes from those couples always turns out attractive, black female and white male couples on the other hand not so much, this is at least from my personal experience.

If it was just a coincidence, why never a White Man with a Black Girl?
He's being sarcastic dude.

It's weird how white Male asian female couples are the biggest interracial couple percentage yet they still show way more black Male white female couplings.
Almost like theres an agenda

Why not a couple over 40? or just one person in bed.

jews trying make women give birth to 80iq incel mutts

It's weird how white Male asian female couples are the biggest interracial couple percentage yet they still show way more black Male white female couplings.
I would take an Oriental Girl.

Cause the jews are pushing for political correctness and diversity, race mixing etc.
Also white man black girl is based as fuck and i approve

I have zero issue with white female and black male couples mostly due to mulattoes from those couples always turns out attractive, black female and white male couples on the other hand not so much, this is at least from my personal experience.
Of course you dont have an issue. Anything for an upgrade of looks, right? JFL

Of course you dont have an issue. Anything for an upgrade of looks, right? JFL
I guess. TBH I'm more or less indifferent, I also find it interesting you're only singling me out for being neutral towards white female/black male couples, but say nothing about the OP wanting to see a black female/white male couple. Why is that?

I guess. TBH I'm more or less indifferent, I also find it interesting you're only singling me out for being neutral towards white female/black male couples, but say nothing about the OP wanting to see a black female/white male couple. Why is that?
I hate all forms of race-mixing. And I dont bother to reply to a clear larper. I tried to speak to him but he gives me incoherent sentences related to dolls.

Indifferent means that if it happens it happens, but clearly the genetic upgrade is beneficial for your off-spring(if you ever reach that situation) so I doubt you are against it regardless of how degenerate it is on a bigger scale.

I hate all forms of race-mixing. And I dont bother to reply to a clear larper. I tried to speak to him but he gives me incoherent sentences related to dolls.

Indifferent means that if it happens it happens, but clearly the genetic upgrade is beneficial for your off-spring(if you ever reach that situation) so I doubt you are against it regardless of how degenerate it is on a bigger scale.
I can somewhat agree that the OP maybe a larper.

Yeah it would benefit me if I racemixed with a white or even asian foid, but neither will happen, so why be for it or against it? Also for how degenerate it is, it's again whatever to me, I'm always holed up in my room, so I never see it. So out of sight out of mind is how I see it.

I can somewhat agree that the OP maybe a larper.

Yeah it would benefit me if I racemixed with a white or even asian foid, but neither will happen, so why be for it or against it? Also for how degenerate it is, it's again whatever to me, I'm always holed up in my room, so I never see it. So out of sight out of mind is how I see it.
So you are not indifferent, but in fact are seeing how its beneficial for you. Issues like this are only whatever because of your current position, its the same issue I have with WMAF couples too. Its merely fetish based lust with no plausible benefits from one party, other than they just lived their fetish. There is no logic behind it.

And as we both know having certain fetishes is pretty degenerate, but I cant blame anyone that develops ideas like these in 2019 anyways. It just that these lust based things do nothing to advance ones race or culture(regardless if white or black).

They are not making out in this video, but yeah, this ad is a perfect example of the current white-hating liberal agenda (interracial couple, white female, colored male).

Not that I really care. If there were only ads with white couples, I would still be incel.

Didn’t even watch it

Yeah it would benefit me if I racemixed with a white or even asian foid
just lol blasians babies just look like seacels, the lowest of the low. for the sake of your child please do not ever do this

just lol blasians babies just look like seacels, the lowest of the low. for the sake of your child please do not ever do this
An Oriental Man with a Black Woman is OK.

Because (((they))) are trying to push an agenda.
See my avi. A disproportionate amount of incels come from racemixing. Weird skulls and fucked up eye areas is the tip of the iceberg. Every single racemixed guy I know is an incel. Doesn't matter the mix. Smarter thing to do would be to get a tall black foid to have kids with so you can create Tyrones.