Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Disgusting anime loving roasties make fun of incels face who hates anime

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Sheboon is just looking for reasons to shit on ugly men. I fucking hate sheboons.

Cause mocking someone's appearance has always been a good way to counteract someone's point.

women are evil

I seriously want to rip my eyeballs out.

The are naturally liars, I dont trust most of them words. But this foid is talking in a truly way

This is the girl making fun of the incel Guy:
IMG 20200927 005536
IMG 20200927 005531

I CAN'T STAND IT NO MORE, CAN WE JUST KILL ALL UGLY FOIDS AT ONCE?

In a normal society this Guy would be able to roast the fuck out these disgusting subhuman foid, If he tries to do that in the dystopia we live in he's going to get doxxed and maybe killed.

I CAN'T FUCKING STAND THIS INJUSTICE NO MORE.

The "if he was joking I'm sorry" just pisses me off more

Weebshit has been completely desecrated by faggots, trannies, roasties, libcucks and just normcucks in general. Anime avi fags just remember what you're associating yourself with :feelspuke:
View attachment 345986

I seriously want to rip my eyeballs out.
Non incel anime avi fags are always so hilariously fucking lame.

Weebshit has been completely desecrated by faggots, trannies, roasties, libcucks and just normcucks in general. Anime avi fags just remember what you're associating yourself with :feelspuke:

Non incel anime avi fags are always so hilariously fucking lame.
i rember that pic of some anime girl getting punched in the face nglcel

Sheboon is just looking for reasons to shit on ugly men. I fucking hate sheboons.
They are the missing link to an earlier human species. I’ve never seen such low intelligence unless it was in a sheboon. Rowdy, arrogant, stupid, insane.
This is the girl making fun of the incel Guy:View attachment 345994View attachment 345995
Yep. Literal monkey early human lookalike. JFL. The skull shape reveals everything that needs to be revealed.

Last edited:
Not surprised

If the bitch ain't blind she's gonna be unreasonable, good luck getting through her wall of defenders though.

Ironically she looks like the cart titan and Pieck herself with that retarded jawline. Dumbass can’t distinguish her own reflection. The absolute state of foids.

Last edited:
She looks like shit though wtf. Look at her shit face shape and huge nose, one thing I've realised about female anime watchers is that they're all below average looking, makes sense because the good looking girls don't need to sit inside watching cartoons as they're too busy outside enjoying life