Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

disgusting landwhale gets off to "pissing incels off" by becoming a slut

Invalidusername

Invalidusername

Banned
-

tbh ngl fr ded srs this disgusting slutty landwhale should definitely be forced to work in the coal mines

just imagine this disgusting slut being forced to mine all day until she loses weight (and maybe longer than that so she has more use than being a 200 pound fleshlight)

and not just her, also guys in the comment sections who are ass licking her for a chance of a whiff of landwhale sweat. imagine the positive result of this when they'll man up and step out of their women-orbiting bubbles :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

fr, why do these disgusting people consider it an achievement to become a slut? is this what their life has boiled down to? being promiscuous whilst thinking that they're "owning the incels"?

Last edited:
this article lost all value the very firstline when she said shes fat

She Will be miserable when she has to amputate her leg from diabetes and dies at the age of 40
This is larp

Fat cunt whore

just another fat ugly whore dancing around on the dying embers of society

Keep going what you do fatty.
You might have sex with "hot guys" right now but you're also spreading the gospel to the others.

LOL what a pathetic whore !! hope she catches aids or something.
>Tee hee yay look at me i can fuck many men! hehe cope inkel !!

If she is dating models why is she so butthurt about an incel? He's basically living rent-free in her head.

If this isn't a LARP, I hope she dies painfully.

Fuck feminism. This dirty rhino whore's looksmatch is catfishman's dad.

Pissing off incels by proving them right :feelskek: :feelskek:

"I'm a terrible human being AMA"
also
>incel ex
:lul: :lul: :lul: what the fuck do they think "incel" means at this point

As if we didn't already know this shit happend all the time, only thing she is doing is pushing some blue pillers over the edge and blackpilling them

Fat Bitch

Atleast she knows she won't get commitment and get taken care of like well behaved foids do.

Have fun serving my fries for minimum wage you fat cunt.

I bet these "chads" she fucks are neckeard soyboys she pegs.

All this bravade for nothing, as an incel i don't even care about her existence, let alone her actions

She Will be miserable when she has to amputate her leg from diabetes and dies at the age of 40
This is larp

I think individuals should be at liberty to stuff themselves as much as they want. I get it. Food is a great cope. What I'm not sure of, however, is why someone would proudly announce to everyone else within earshot that they are a burden to an overstretched healthcare system. I feel bad for the male nurses who eventually have to move her around.

And nothing she says here ever contradicted the blackpill...

Another landwhale who alleges that average men are not good enough for her, she only goes for Chads since she found Tinder. It's getting worse every year.

There is a thing you don't understand. They're trying to psyop you and it seems it works very well.

Well she proves the blackpill is 100% accurate :feelshaha:

I'm fat and not attractive. I fuck hot guys out of my league and get off on the fact that I'm pissing incels off. :)

I'm not fat and I'm attractive. I never fuck hot girls out of my league and get off on the fact that I'm pissing feminists off. :)

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Just fucking lol at the thirsty soyboys in the comments trying to get into her panties

Tbh i wouldn't touch this hambeast with a 10ft pole

Misogynist = incel.and nothing more

That's all how she views incels and that's why she's negative IQ.

This post is basically like a homeless guy mocking another homeless guy because he gets given more money than the other homeless guy. They are both homeless the same way incels are unattractive and she is unattractive.

average tatted fatty: I CAN DANCE WHILE TAKING A SHIT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET AND GET PRAISED FOR IT. MAD, SOCIETY?

Another landwhale who alleges that average men are not good enough for her, she only goes for Chads since she found Tinder. It's getting worse every year.
Don't exagerate. A Chad will NEVER fuck a garbage like a landwhale.
Only a normie can be so desperate to do this disguting thing :feelspuke:
She never had sex with a Chad and will never get sex from a Chad :feelzez:

Edit:
Landwhale

Chad

Last edited:
i don't understand this foid,
99.9% of her "problems" are directly caused by her obesity.
so what does she do? she fucks chads
J
F
L

Imagine if 350lbs neckbeard Guys who have micropenises and played WoW 20 hours a day were able to have sex with Stacey’s and have 5-6 Stacey FWBs at any one time. That is the reality for the female equivalent.

Holy shit reading the reddit post was an appaling experience.

Only read like 2 paragraphs of that LARP and I lold at them writing about a fatty cutting herself.

being promiscuous whilst thinking that they're "owning the incels"?
She is a sociopath she gets pleasure from rejected men´s suffering yet if she would be victim of anothER incident people would cry out that she didn´t deserve it just like the E-Whore, society is so hypocritical.

this article lost all value the very firstline when she said shes fat
:feelskek:

funny though because her Ex is not an Incel..guy had a relationship, had sex and everything..
tis crazy how they have zero knowledge of what an actual Incel is.

Last edited:
Larp ngl but it's not like this chit doesn't actually happen.

Someone tell that slut I'm happy she not bothering me, as I would volcel her

Found your usual IT user; an Incel in Denial

This whole segment of the thread is not only funny, the guy has been found to lurk and post on a mysoginist sub as well

Last edited:
We're not missing out on much,incels shouldnt even think of landwhales as sexual objects.Thats a form of beastiality

She's literally proving us right(juggernaut law). She's dumb as fuck :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::feelshaha:. Also personally it effects me 0% when a landwhale whores herself. If anything I feel disgust that my fellow men need to stoop that low for ass. Make no mistake I'd fuck an ugly bitch but someone 3 times my weight when I'm physically fit gtfo.

She's only proving us right. So thanks, i guess?

does she not realize that she's proving the black pill

do foids have any self-awareness?

Well she proves the blackpill is 100% accurate :feelshaha:

I'm fat and not attractive. I fuck hot guys out of my league and get off on the fact that I'm pissing incels off. :)
View attachment 132271

I'm not fat and I'm attractive. I never fuck hot girls out of my league and get off on the fact that I'm pissing feminists off. :)
View attachment 132273

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Nothing written here ever really pissed feminists off, it just gets ridiculed.

Sounds like LARP to me, but in this kuh-lown world, you never, ever truly know.

And this is going to rub some of you the wrong way and probably get me called a soyboy or a cuck, but in my opinion, the incel ex (assuming this is true) had this coming. Anyone incel who's truly blackpilled knows that all females have an inherently higher SMV, so treating them like shit is a bad idea. It works for Chad because guys at or above his SMV are so rare that abusing females below his looksmatch makes it more likely that they'll stick around because the combination of battered self-esteem and genuine lack of better options is so strong.

As an incel, this strategy will have the opposite effect. Because you are such a low-value option, all you do by abusing your partner is give her even more incentive to ditch you than she already has, since most guys won't abuse her and have higher SMV than you.

You are supposed to be the "safe" pick; the one who'll treat your 2-4/10 partner with the respect that average-and-above men have the option not to. The one she can expect to never cheat (mostly because you can't) or treat her poorly (because that mating strategy only works for high SMV men). Being a simp is actually your best bet as a low-value male, as long as you're making sure the returns you're getting on your investment are sound, e..g. not sending Paypal bux to ethots on Instagram or boxes of chocolates to females who've shoved you squarely into the friendzone.