Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

disgusting landwhale gets off to "pissing incels off" by becoming a slut

I wish I can create a disease that kills off promiscuous women

Or maybe all women

Or maybe all people

Cuz fuck this gay earth

If she is dating models why is she so butthurt about an incel?
This is probably LARP or these guys are at most desperate normies.
This is just Juggernaut Law working, nothing that we never seen.

Im fat and not atracttive. I dont fuck hot girls because they dont even look at me.

Fuck you,stupid whore. Every femoids can have sex no matter how she looks like. Its different for me.

Im sick of those people :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

“I’m lazy and stupid. I got a job earning shitloads because I’m a privileged white middle class male with connections and get off on the fact I’m pissing poor black people off :)

Imagine how many upvotes that would get.

We need concentration camps for fat holes.

just another fat ugly whore dancing around on the dying embers of society

i consider myself an expert on fat white women since i work with them

all of them have trouble even getting up from their fucking chair

i find it hard to believe a landwhale can have sex unless it just means lying on top of the bed doggy style with her shit filled crack exposed

it probably is a LARP.

So she acknowledged that she is fat and subhuman and instead of improving her self she would rather get pumped and dumped my multiple guys.

Idk how that effects incel? She knows damn well that guys she is fucking are just using her like a toilet paper and they woukd be embarrassed to take this hambeast to their friends or family.

In her mind her value comes from licking and sucking men’s dick that are more attractive then her. That is quiet pathetic if you ask me. She has no self respect for herself or her body at all.

If she wants to make use jealous she’d have to get a relationship with chad and live a happy life. Not this being used by 100 guys and probably catching mutiple stds and ruining her mental health just so she can brag on it on Reddit with her other friends.

We're not missing out on much,incels shouldnt even think of landwhales as sexual objects.Thats a form of beastiality
Jfl at her thinking she's making incels jealous, I'd only be pissed if a non-landwhhale whose around my looksmatch made that post.

Next week in the news:

“Local man named Bryan decapitates his ex-girlfriend”

I 100% do not give a shit. She just found out that any woman can easily get sex from any man. In other news, water is wet.

Generally speaking, a woman will never understand the depths of lonliness a man may feel. Because she's unattractive, she she felt lonely and solved it by sleeping with some guys. An unattractive guy cant do that. Yea, water is wet.

This is such a larp it's not even funny tbh

Volcel if you wouldn't!

Lol.

Strong implications of this image.

This sounds like shitty LARP fanfiction IT writes.

Ladies and gentlemen: the fragile female ego