Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Disgusting WHORE broadcasts her positive Gonorrhea test on snapchat. Says "anyone who's fucked me go get tested"

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20210113 213052

"Got clap again ffs" said the twenty year old...

What has this world come to? Maybe inceldom has a silver lining, at least I won't ever come into contact with cock goblins like this creton.

And make no mistake, AWALT. This whore only chose to shed light on her situation, the vast majority of women keep this shit to themselves.

I hope all sex havers that sleep around die from ebola aids.

"Anyone that fucked me in the last month."
"Anyone."
"Fucked me in the last month."
Month = 28 to 31 days.

That's beyond a slut if she has to reach out like that meaning there's way too many she fucked to let the selective know. She had to broadcast as there are too many to tell one by one.

Hm? Whats the issue here?

All i see is a strong, empowered, and brave woman

8ce76c623463503f94d348c572a2af20  koko gorilla the gorilla

Super gonorrhea when

Fun fact: you can get gonorrhea in your throat from oral sex.

Foids are filthy.

Completely disgusting fucking whore. Exactly the type of roastie that would've gotten stoned in ancient times (she deserves to have that happen to her)

"Anyone that fucked me in the last month."
"Anyone."
"Fucked me in the last month."
Month = 28 to 31 days.

That's beyond a slut if she has to reach out like that meaning there's way too many she fucked to let the selective know. She had to broadcast as there are too many to tell one by one.
dozens of Chads and Tyrones

Looks disgusting, yeah.
Bunch of hoes without discipline.

she should be branded

women will be the responsibles for super STDs, they will want your tax money to treat the horrible diseases they will get fucking Chad

hope she gets HPV-16 one day which 100% causes cervical cancer.

Marriage material for sure this one.

You know the whoredom is on another level when you have to cast a wide net and broadcast searching for all the guys who may have fucked you in the past month, rather than just contacting your partner(s) individually.

I do not understand why people sleep around, Just fuck all of them, I hate them for doing it.

She knows that she could have AIDS and guys would still beg her for pussy.

I think for the last four decades STD rates have been continuously going up.

disgusting whore.

View attachment 395954

"Got clap again ffs" said the twenty year old...

What has this world come to? Maybe inceldom has a silver lining, at least I won't ever come into contact with cock goblins like this creton.

And make no mistake, AWALT. This whore only chose to shed light on her situation, the vast majority of women keep this shit to themselves.
Sounds like chad got the clap :feelsautistic:

May the normies drown in plagues.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back