Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Disorder of self-identity has become a fucking meme

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
It's an extremely disabling condition with material influence on your life. Imagine actually not being able to controle how you present yourself, or having 0 memories of something that happened to you, or learning from other ppl you commited terrible things you wouldn't want to ?

Joke on you, it's all fun and it has become a way for Stacy to get more attention on social medias and tik tok fans.

I'm not citing names, but just type the disorder on youtube and you'll realize it's become trendy for Stacies to pretend they have people in their heads.

JFL at this clown world. I do think most people actually suffering from it are undiagnosed, and you know why ?

As a coping mechanism, your actual alters would find a way to prevent the shell alter to know about their very existence, or to realize it's being subverted.

shut the fuck up u never experienced real hardship especially when people at Starbucks misgender you or call you with the wrong pronouns and prefixes :feels: :feels: :feels:

Last edited:
shut the fuck up u never experienced real hardship especially when people at Starbucks misgender you or call you with the wrong pronouns and prefixes :feels: :feels: :feels:
This ppl do not have an actual condition, they are just completely alienated by a society that actually believes in freedom. I blame liberalism ngl.

It's an extremely disabling condition with material influence on your life. Imagine actually not being able to controle how you present yourself, or having 0 memories of something that happened to you, or learning from other ppl you commited terrible things you wouldn't want to ?

Joke on you, it's all fun and it has become a way for Stacy to get more attention on social medias and tik tok fans.

I'm not citing names, but just type the disorder on youtube and you'll realize it's become trendy for Stacies to pretend they have people in their heads.

JFL at this clown world. I do think most people actually suffering from it are undiagnosed, and you know why ?

As a coping mechanism, your actual alters would find a way to prevent the shell alter to know about their very existence, or to realize it's being subverted.

I don't believe this condition is actually real, it just seems made up to me

If you have 12 fucking alters how the fuck does your brain even handle all of that, managing all of the memories and partitioning them off so that only X alter can access them. Some even say some alters can speak different languages, etc.

I think its just attention whore bullshit, it doesn't make sense, you would die young if you had that shit, your brain would "burn out" from over use, there's too much shit it would have to manage now, not just manage, but forcibly separate. Its just too convoluted to be real.

1. People say your psyche does it to "protect itself" due to trauma, but how is an inefficient convoluted process the best means of "protection"?

Rather than creating at "alter" that becomes your "defender personality", wouldn't your brain simply just alter your current personality via altering brain chemistry, and making you a more defensive and combative person?

2. Are there animals with multiple personalities and we just haven't found a way to test for them yet?

3. If heaven is real and someone with this condition dies, is it just the main (original) personality that goes to heaven with all the varying memories and experiences intact, or do all of the alters and the main one go to heaven as distinct and separate souls? (because everyone says they function as distinct individuals as if they are separate people)

When you start to really think about this thing, it doesn't really make sense at all

Last edited:
I don't believe this condition is actually real, it just seems made up to me

If you have 12 fucking alters how the fuck does your brain even handle all of that, managing all of the memories and partitioning them off so that only X alter can access them. Some even say some alters can speak different languages, etc.

I think its just attention whore bullshit, it doesn't make sense, you would die young if you had that shit, your brain would "burn out" from over use, there's too much shit it would have to manage now, not just manage, but forcibly separate. Its just too convoluted to be real.

1. People say your psyche does it to "protect itself" due to trauma, but how is an inefficient convoluted process the best means of "protection"?

Rather than creating at "alter" that becomes your "defender personality", wouldn't your brain simply just alter your current personality via altering brain chemistry, and making you a more defensive and combative person?

2. Are there animals with multiple personalities and we just haven't found a way to test for them yet?

3. If heaven is real and someone with this condition dies, is it just the main (original) personality that goes to heaven with all the varying memories and experiences intact, or do all of the alters and the main one go to heaven as distinct and separate souls? (because everyone says they function as distinct individuals as if they are separate people)

When you start to really think about this thing, it doesn't really make sense at all
tbhtbhtbh

I would even add that to be able to keep all those alters in line and coherence, it would require a 4 digit IQ to say the least, chich means most of the Steceys you see on youtube to surf on that trend could do something far more profitable for themselves just using the quarter of what their brain is presumably able to do. But weirdly, they don't and are just socially awkward.