Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious DISTURBING FACT: I read that bestiality occurs more frequently when there are more farms around.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Turns out there's more water near you if you're standing next to an ocean, too.

it normal to rural people have sex with animal ngl

I know Im gonna sound like a redditor here but duuh

Yes but not by as much as they say because they don't include women fucking their dogs in the statistics

Turns out there's more water near you if you're standing next to an ocean, too.
Women will fuck anything other than a beta male or incel. They'd rather fuck inanimate objects, water, food, animals, other women, gay men, young boys, sexdolls, the list goes on.
Remember, men fuck animals out of desperation, women fuck them out of preference.

you are right there are a lot of farms around me and one thing i noticed is all the female farmers own a lot of big dogs and i have wonderd if they are fucking there dogs i have also noticed in the news alot more women are being caught sleeping with underage boys as well as molesting them so i think women are coming close to the point where they will be the majority of sex offenders in the near future as i think they get away with it more because society believes women are not capable of such things

My former "best friend" has farm
Okapisys

but so many foids live in cities with animals

This thread made it into IT

Are you gay or something?