Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL DM I got from a cucktear

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Cucktearr

They are all Chads and Stacys after all :feelsrope:

I've seen that user before, definitely one of the biggest pricks out of all the active IT users. Pretty sure they're the same person who posted that picture with the anime girl holding the sign on how we're never going to get love, and it got 400+ upvotes. I'm also pretty sure that's the same person who told me that I deserved to be bullied when I posted in an IT help thread over 2 years ago and described my story.

Highly doubt they're even remotely close to a Chad or a Stacy though, as this user is one of the best examples of people who are in it for punching down. If they have friends, yeah, they will probably get visited by them.

Last edited:
Mummy Bois. I bet you

100% larp.
I bet he looks like a soy faggot.

but bro...aren't they supposed to help us?

At this point they won’t be satisfied until we just go on there sub reddit and just agrue against them. We won’t do that, they exist thanks to us.
Mummy Bois. I bet you
They want to hang to us and hate us at the same time.

"When I was younger" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
WHERE U AT NOW, BITCH ASS SOYFAG?
welcome 2 the forum, everyone knows u belong here oldcel...

Ok? So? When I was younger I had female friends as well and it never went anywhere and now look where I'm at, and this guy here thinks he's somehow a slayer because he had foids check on him when he was sick and younger? So what is he doing now? Spending his time browsing an incel forum just to make fun of us. Doesn't sound like a slayer to me, sounds like a simp and incel in denial willing to bash incels to feel better about himself.

:feelskek::feelskek: this is the saddest larp I have ever seen

He probably looks like this

I doubt someone who is successful with women bullies people online

dumb cunt hope he gets shot

Ok? So? When I was younger I had female friends as well and it never went anywhere and now look where I'm at, and this guy here thinks he's somehow a slayer because he had foids check on him when he was sick and younger? So what is he doing now? Spending his time browsing an incel forum just to make fun of us. Doesn't sound like a slayer to me, sounds like a simp and incel in denial willing to bash incels to feel better about himself.
Really good way to put it.

In the words of many a plebbit soyboy:

r/ihavesex

Do you believe everything you read?

What a slayer, his aunts and grandma going to see if he was ok because he was sick and he had to say no, tough boy.

100% guaranteed this guy is an obese virgin in his 40s who goes to antifa protests

Just lol @ believing him.

He's probably a bigger subhuman than all of us here

No, they all are incels in denial.

he is slaying his soylent bottle with his tongue

I would really like to meet those IT fags one-to-one irl, they would be no more so cocky for sure

Do not get fooled, Chad and Stacy have no idea what Reddit is, for them internet is only Youtube and Instagram. When you talk to a redditor this is who you are talking to.

Attachments

• ypw4x589ruu21.jpg
    ypw4x589ruu21.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 17