Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dna change

zebracrossing

zebracrossing

Recruit
★★★
Is it not possible to change DNA at this point?

Maas hypnosis seems more achievable. The jews did it so why can't we?

You can surgery i guess

M. Bison said:

Interesting read.

I've read somewhere that scientists are working on it, but I dunno even if they find a way the procedure will probably be too costly for me

M. Bison said:

kek.

Yoyo said:
I've read somewhere that scientists are working on it, but I dunno even if they find a way the procedure will probably be too costly for me

It's basically not that hard. You need two things, DNA modifier nanobot and a time machine. Use the time machine to go to past, arrive at the time just when your mother was conceived. Then convince your mother to swallow the tablet full of DNA changing AI powered nanobots. They will go into your mother's uterus and change your DNA while you were just a zygote. Then you hop onto that time machine and appear in the present as a 6'5" 9/10 white german chad.

chudur-budur said:
kek.

It's basically not that hard. You need two things, DNA modifier nanobot and a time machine. Use the time machine to go to past, arrive at the time just when your mother was conceived. Then convince your mother to swallow the tablet full of DNA changing AI powered nanobots. They will go into your mother's uterus and change your DNA while you were just a zygote. Then you hop onto that time machine and appear in the present as a 6'5" 9/10 white german chad.

when India becomes a superpower the curries will use this tech then migrate to the west

Yoyo said:
when India becomes a superpower the curries will use this tech then migrate to the west

Correction, the actual meme was "superpower in 2020".