Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do anti-depressants really work?

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
I literally have a diagnosis for depression but my mom doesn't want me taking jewpills. I could try to steal them from my normie friend, but I want to know other trucels experiences with them. How bad will it fuck me up? Will it fuck me up at all? Or will it actually make me happy?

No, dont let the jews pump you full of chemicals

They will fuck up your dick for one

Incel depression can only be cured via sex, pills are meant for women to "cure" their LARP depression, aka you give them placebo sugar pills so they shut the fuck up and stop bothering everyone with their whining and emotional outbursts

Last edited:
Probably not, but never tried them tbh.

They are mostly good for anxiety. Therapy is better for depression, but you need to be able to develop a perspective and a good therapist, who is somewhat blackpill(able). If you can't develop a perspective you can still use it to get neetbux.

You gotta try tons of them pills most likely until you find something that works for depression.

“Children will be taught— by methods which will become increasingly effective as educational psychology develops—to be creative, inquiring, appreciative of the arts and sciences, interested in their studies—perhaps they will even be taught nonconformity. But of course this will not be merely random nonconformity but “creative” nonconformity. Creative nonconformity simply means nonconformity that is directed toward socially desirable ends. For example, children may be taught (in the name of freedom) to liberate themselves from irrational prejudices of their elders, “irrational prejudices” being those values which are not conducive to the kind of society that most educators choose to regard as healthy. Children will be educated to be racially unbiased, to abhor violence, to fit into society without excessive conflict. By a series of small steps—each of which will be regarded not as a step toward behavioral engineering but as an improvement in educational technique—this system will become so effective that hardly any child will turn out to be other than what the educators desire. The educational system will then have become a form of psychological compulsion. The means employed in this “education” will be expanded to include methods which we currently would consider disgusting, but since these methods will be introduced in a series of small steps, most people will not object—especially since children trained to take a “scientific” or “rational” attitude toward education will be growing up to replace their elders as they die off. For instance, chemical and electrical manipulation of the brain will at first be used only on children considered to be insane, or at least severely disturbed. As people become accustomed to such practices, they will come to be used on children who are only moderately disturbed. Now, whatever is on the furthest fringes of the abnormal generally comes to be regarded with abhorrence. As the more severe forms of disturbances are eliminated, the less severe forms will come to constitute the outer fringe; they will thus be regarded as abhorrent and hence as fair game for chemical and electrical manipulation. Eventually, all forms of disturbance will be eliminated— and anything that brings an individual into conflict with his society will make him unhappy and therefore will be a disturbance. Note that this whole process does not presuppose any anti-libertarian philosophy on the part of educators or psychologists, but only a desire to do their jobs more effectively.” - 1971

“Imagine a society that subjects people to conditions that make them terribly unhappy, then gives them drugs to take away their unhappiness. Science fiction? It is already happening to some extent in our own society. It is well known that the rate of clinical depression has been greatly increasing in recent decades. We believe that this is due to disruption of the power process, as explained in paragraphs 59-76. But even if we are wrong, the increasing rate of depression is certainly the result of SOME conditions that exist in today’s society. Instead of removing the conditions that make people depressed, modern society gives them antidepressant drugs. In effect, antidepressants are a means of modifying an individual’s internal state in such a way as to enable him to tolerate social conditions that he would otherwise find intolerable. (Yes, we know that depression is often of purely genetic origin. We are referring here to those cases in which environment plays the predominant role.)” - 1995

“Education is no longer a simple affair of paddling a kid’s behind when he doesn’t know his lessons and patting him on the head when he does know them. It is becoming a scientific technique for controlling the child’s development. Sylvan Learning Centers, for example, have had great success in motivating children to study, and psychological techniques are also used with more or less success in many conventional schools. “Parenting” techniques that are taught to parents are designed to make children accept fundamental values of the system and behave in ways that the system finds desirable. “Mental health” programs, “intervention” techniques, psychotherapy and so forth are ostensibly designed to benefit individuals, but in practice they usually serve as methods for inducing individuals to think and behave as the system requires. (There is no contradiction here; an individual whose attitudes or behavior bring him into conflict with the system is up against a force that is too powerful for him to conquer or escape from, hence he is likely to suffer from stress, frustration, defeat. His path will be much easier if he thinks and behaves as the system requires. In that sense the system is acting for the benefit of the individual when it brainwashes him into conformity.)” - 1995
damn based shit whats the source?

Dont take the pills. Your depression is caused by loneliness, unfulfillment and lack of socializing, not something within you. The pills can wreck your mind, make you depressed, make you kill yourself and make you impotent.

no pill is gonna get you laid so no. Just take blackpills

No. It is a scam which (((they))) make money out of.

It depends on you. They didn't work for me.i was just numbed and zombified. Didn't like it so I quit them.
Alcohol has become my antidepressant.

No, dont let the jews pump you full of chemicals

They will fuck up your dick for one

Incel depression can only be cured via sex, pills are meant for women to "cure" their LARP depression, aka you give them placebo sugar pills so they shut the fuck up and stop bothering everyone with their whining and emotional outbursts
^^^

It depends on person, in my case it just made me feel even worse.

I would strongly recommend against. They fuck you up in a bad way.

Not an expert, but I'm pretty sure they fuck you up bad

Never tried one

No

All they do is make you feel nothing instead of feeling bad

Very few people actually feel good on them