Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do antidepressants work?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Have you taken them? Did they work for you? Which ones do you recommend?

Yes i recommend taking the whole container in one time

I tried many, they either did absolutely nothing, or had side effects which just made me feel worse. One of these was fapping being made very difficult. It's not that the meds reduced the urges, no they were still there for me, but it was near impossible to satisfy them. But they just overall made me feel like a robot.

They will make you lose all feeling

Worked for me but they lowered my IQ by 5 points

I take 450mg of Welbutrin everyday. Its only side effect is that it can make it hard to sleep. But since I have severe sleep apnea, I have no problem falling asleep. It doesn't completely solve my problems, but does give me a decent boost in energy and mood.

I tried many, they either did absolutely nothing, or had side effects which just made me feel worse. One of these was fapping being made very difficult. It's not that the meds reduced the urges, no they were still there for me, but it was near impossible to satisfy them. But they just overall made me feel like a robot.
Brutal, did u try any anti anxiety like xanax?

Brutal, did u try any anti anxiety like xanax?
No, useless doctors only gave me SSRIs which made me feel worse, well and an antipsychotic one, JFL. Anti anxiety drugs are probably the only ones with the potential to help me, but then again I don't know if I'd want to be dependent on them.

No, useless doctors only gave me SSRIs which made me feel worse, well and an antipsychotic one, JFL. Anti anxiety drugs are probably the only ones with the potential to help me, but then again I don't know if I'd want to be dependent on them.
I'd love some xanax or some good drug. I know my life is 100% over longterm so any short term comfort is gladly accepted.