Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do any of you even care how the media tries to portray us anymore?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26242
  • Start date
Deleted member 26242

Deleted member 26242

5'5 Black Fugly Truecel - Radicalized Misogynist
-
I stopped giving a shit the moment I saw that short film about incels where you have a mentalcel high tier normie casted as the incel and you got the ERmaxxer waiting to happen hapacel casted as the chad jfl. It's like normies have no idea what incels are, and now a days, the word itself is just a termused by bluepilled soytards :feelsclown: :bluepill: to virgin shame men who dares disagree with m'lady.

The media always lies lmao
They are the same people who tell you “just be confident”

I don't care tbh

it's fake news anyway

I stopped giving a shit the moment I saw that short film about incels where you have a mentalcel high tier normie casted as the incel and you got the ERmaxxer waiting to happen hapacel casted as the chad jfl. It's like normies have no idea what incels are, and now a days, the word itself is just a termused by bluepilled soytards :feelsclown: :bluepill: to virgin shame men who dares disagree with m'lady.
Nope
Never did

Not a single second

People who inform themselves strictly from media outlets on tv are some of the dumbest people to walk this earth. They take everything at face value and believe all of the drivel spewed by the tv talking heads. Having said that, it does not matter what any of us say about what inceldom is truly like. To the people who watch tv religiously, all they know about us is what they have heard on tv and they would not give us the time of day to explain how things really are so it isnt worth the bother.

The media always lies
People who inform themselves strictly from media outlets on tv are some of the dumbest people to walk this earth. They take everything at face value and believe all of the drivel spewed by the tv talking heads. Having said that, it does not matter what any of us say about what inceldom is truly like. To the people who watch tv religiously, all they know about us is what they have heard on tv and they would not give us the time of day to explain how things really are so it isnt worth the bother.

I enjoy their complaining
Faggots dont know shit about blackpill and assume every normie who complains about women is an incel lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back