Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do any of you go to church?

• Thread starter Deleted member 126
  • Start date
Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
I've tried to go to church a bunch of times but I just end up sitting in the parking lot for ten minutes or so and then go home. I'm too afraid of being around new people. Do any of you go to church? What is your experience like?

I used to go as a kid, and the experience was not good at all. Having to sit in uncomfortable wooden pues while listening to shit you don't give a fuck about. Just wanting to go home and play video games.

Yes I try to go every Sunday. I do not interact with the other people socially though. It's too much tbqh.

Was forced to go as a child for many years. Even when I was very young I saw the folly of church and religion. People prancing around to be better than everybody else on one day of the week while the sin the other 6 days. Saw this plenty of times. Also, maybe because my Church kid classes were coed but a lot of sinning happened during the hours of class between classmates. Saw a lot of kissing and fingering and sex happening when we were unsupervised. You can instill a lot of forced shit down a child's throat but at the end of the day people will still sin if they don't have a good heart and don't care.

I go, because I always went as a child. Everyone knows me, and I know (almost) everyone. I don’t stictly believe in Christianity, but you gotta attend things like these to be spiritually healthy. Gives me things to think about.

Not since I was forced too and stopped going at 15.
All the women in church are knocked up single moms and the back alley pimp preachers want your money.

I used to go as a kid, and the experience was not good at all. Having to sit in uncomfortable wooden pues while listening to shit you don't give a fuck about. Just wanting to go home and play video games.
it's so fucking boring. I'll never understand how people do this on a regular basis. (No disrespect to religioncels)

church is gay as fuck. Christianity is a fucking complete CUCK religion.

Try a Hindu temple or even a Muslim masjid. Get a nice virgin arab muslim wife.

church is gay as fuck. Christianity is a fucking complete CUCK religion.

Try a Hindu temple or even a Muslim masjid. Get a nice virgin arab muslim wife.
bb1.jpg

RELIGION IS COPE

When i'm back home for the summer and not in uni I do.

when I was a kid until I became atheist

I am an orthodox but i have never been to the church for 4 years. Not even in resurrection which is considered the biggest holiday

I'm not really that religious, but I still go to church occasionally, I can't really explain why I like to do that.

I've tried to go to church a bunch of times but I just end up sitting in the parking lot for ten minutes or so and then go home. I'm too afraid of being around new people.
No reason to be afraid, in countries where Christianity is on the retreat, (Western Europe for example), people are usually very nice and welcoming at the churches. I also would advise you to specifically look for a church for young people.

when I was 18 I went to one of them modern churches with young pastors and contemporary music full of young ppl with their hands held up breaking down crying (probably cause they're such fuckin sinners), just didn't work for me