Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do any of you have/had female friends? Did they all follow a pattern if so?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28148
  • Start date
Deleted member 28148

Deleted member 28148

losing my teen years
-
For me, yes. They definitely exist, but if you want actual friendship, you need to be chad. If not, 99/100 times it ends in about a week or two or maybe even a month or two if you're lucky (or unlucky :feelsEhh:) like this:
1. Become "friends"
2. Pretend to like you and want to talk to you
3. Slowly starts ghosting in favor of chad
4. Gone into the abyss. They no longer acknowledge your existance.
Almost all of the female friends I've had were shit tier friends, while a good amount of male friends were good friends. I try to treat everyone, no matter who they are, as best as possible, (IT won't touch this part, but it didn't help me at all in terms of trying to ascend) and I did not get this in return with pretty much all female friends I had. Once in a blue moon, I've met a girl that's actually decent, didn't treat me like I was practically invisible. But even they go through the same cycle, except skipping phase 2.
All in all, there's no winning as an inkwell. Whether you're an incel who can somehow make friends or a truecel with no friends, we all lose in the end. I can understand you calling me a fakecel and putting ":chad::banhammer:" as your reply to this thread, but it's still over either way :feelscry:

Yep, only male friends will treat you well.
Females only pretended to be friends with me to get with my brother.

no it was literally impossible to have a female friend especially outside of school

i was thinking it over in my head a while ago, i went over to the houses of like 6-7 boys to play, and many of them came over to my house, but i never visited a girl and a girl never visited my house EVER

Yep, only male friends will treat you well.
Females only pretended to be friends with me to get with my brother.
Brutal. I've always been one of the smart(er) kids in class, so you can see where that went.

Nope, never had female friends tbhngl

no it was literally impossible to have a female friend especially outside of school

i was thinking it over in my head a while ago, i went over to the houses of like 6-7 boys to play, and many of them came over to my house, but i never visited a girl and a girl never visited my house EVER
The one time a female that isn't in my family visited my house is when she just wanted to use my (then) backyard to chill or whatever with her other girl friends. While I was not excluded, it was pretty clear I was the outcast loser of the group.

I had some that played with me like a toy.
1. Become "friends"
1. Yes.

2. No. None pretended to like me. They kind of treated me like a puppy or less of a human. Just like a little animal that follow them that they would sometimes gets stuff from because I liked them.

3. I wouldn't know about this one as I was oblivious during the time and all of the chads in the school were taken already by other foids so I thought I had a chance with these others.

4. Just gone into the abyss. There's no acknowledging my existence because they just disappeared. Vanish. Can't be found again.

The last "Friends" I had, I heard one got married with multiple kids. No clue what happened to the others and I don't fucking care.

So was I, but that never made women want to be around me tbh.
One time in particular in 6th grade, the class gigastacy and I had been put next to each other in the computer lab. I noticed that she frequently got bad scores on most of the stuff in there. Eventually, she pretended to flirt with me and always would ask for help. Jfl, she probably would have asked to move away if she didn't know that I knew what I was doing.

I had some that played with me like a toy.

1. Yes.

2. No. None pretended to like me. They kind of treated me like a puppy or less of a human. Just like a little animal that follow them that they would sometimes gets stuff from because I liked them.

3. I wouldn't know about this one as I was oblivious during the time and all of the chads in the school were taken already by other foids so I thought I had a chance with these others.

4. Just gone into the abyss. There's no acknowledging my existence because they just disappeared. Vanish. Can't be found again.

The last "Friends" I had, I heard one got married with multiple kids. No clue what happened to the others and I don't fucking care.
Brutal. This one girl that liked to play video games with me that I met in october recently started ghosting me, and conveniently, it was not long after she started talking/dating this chad.
I've had my fair share of girls who did #2 as well.

The one time a female that isn't in my family visited my house is when she just wanted to use my (then) backyard to chill or whatever with her other girl friends. While I was not excluded, it was pretty clear I was the outcast loser of the group.
This is how most foids will act when they are forced to work with an incel. They will try their best to ignore the incel/ugly male's presence.

This is how most foids will act when they are forced to work with an incel. They will try their best to ignore the incel/ugly male's presence.
Yep. No matter what group I was ever in or what people I was with, I was the weird one out, except with the boys, obviously.

Nope they treated me like shit, they didn't want to be associated with me any context.

Never really understood guy-female friendship anyway.

Nope they treated me like shit, they didn't want to be associated with me any context.

Never really understood guy-female friendship anyway.
Quite easy to understand tbh. Chad = real friendship, incel = fake friendship.

One time in particular in 6th grade, the class gigastacy and I had been put next to each other in the computer lab. I noticed that she frequently got bad scores on most of the stuff in there. Eventually, she pretended to flirt with me and always would ask for help. Jfl, she probably would have asked to move away if she didn't know that I knew what I was doing.
did you make her fail?
I remember there was a smart black dude in my college and a chick tried doing the same thing, he taught her everything wrong and made her fail, while he himself aced the class.

yes, they literally made sure nothing could happen even by accident

doing homework together = chad only

did you make her fail?
I remember there was a smart black dude in my college and a chick tried doing the same thing, he taught her everything wrong and made her fail, while he himself aced the class.
Most of the time I helped her pass the assignment (yeah i was bluepilled at that time, it was 6th grade kek) but if I were in that situation again, I would have made her fail.
Recently however, we shared a class again. Whenever she asked for an assignment, I would lie and say I didn't have it, when in reality I did. She found another guy to do it for her though.

Most of the time I helped her pass the assignment (yeah i was bluepilled at that time, it was 6th grade kek) but if I were in that situation again, I would have made her fail.
Recently however, we shared a class again. Whenever she asked for an assignment, I would lie and say I didn't have it, when in reality I did. She found another guy to do it for her though.
wow, some dudes will be cucked forever.

wow, some dudes will be cucked forever.
Tbh. The dude was one of those ethnic popular manlets. I actually don't know if he has success with girls though. I'd assume not knowing the blackpill, but he's one of those guys that EVERYONE knows.

Tbh. The dude was one of those ethnic popular manlets. I actually don't know if he has success with girls though. I'd assume not knowing the blackpill, but he's one of those guys that EVERYONE knows.
I guess there are anomalies that are possible, but living life thinking you will be that is gigacope.

I tried some bluepilled shit but they never wanted to be around me

Nop, talk to not pos ppl and they wont leave you

no because im not a fakecel. :feelsEhh:

2020cel post :feelsugh:

. I try to treat everyone, no matter who they are, as best as possible,
This I can agree with. While I hate foids in general when it comes to a professional environment I realize I gotta put all my personal shit at the door. Just to get shit done and not start drama in the workplace or whatever.

This I can agree with. While I hate foids in general when it comes to a professional environment I realize I gotta put all my personal shit at the door. Just to get shit done and not start drama in the workplace or whatever.

high iq

did you make her fail?
Based blackcel. Good work

For me, yes. They definitely exist, but if you want actual friendship, you need to be chad. If not, 99/100 times it ends in about a week or two or maybe even a month or two if you're lucky (or unlucky :feelsEhh:) like this:
1. Become "friends"
Almost all of the female friends I've had were shit tier friends, while a good amount of male friends were good friends. I try to treat everyone, no matter who they are, as best as possible, (IT won't touch this part, but it didn't help me at all in terms of trying to ascend) and I did not get this in return with pretty much all female friends I had. Once in a blue moon, I've met a girl that's actually decent, didn't treat me like I was practically invisible. But even they go through the same cycle, except skipping phase 2.
All in all, there's no winning as an inkwell. Whether you're an incel who can somehow make friends or a truecel with no friends, we all lose in the end. I can understand you calling me a fakecel and putting ":chad::banhammer:" as your reply to this thread, but it's still over either way :feelscry:
I've had a few friends, but all end ghosting and bs like that, my guy friends used to sometimes Initiate conversation or ask if I wanted to hangout every once in a while (This was a few years ago I have 0 friends now), but friends who were foids NEVER initiated conversations and ALWAYS short replies fuck em' all.

bullshit, even male friends dont give a fuck about you if youre incel tier. You are a punching bag to elevate themselves with
not as true as you would think.

Only one female friend, and she was the girlfriend of a friend of mine, so there was no romantic interest of both parts.

No....foids only talk to me when they need something ....so nothing out of the ordinary

Really, tell me more after I was betrayed or used by all of my male friends. Tell me more oh educated wise one.
I actually had good friendships all the way through my school years and college.
I was humor maxxxed, but only dudes laughed at the jokes.
The chicks just ignored me.

I've had a few female friends when I was little like <10 years old but I don't think that really counts that young. The only females that ever are friends with me are really only friends with me by association I was a friend of the boyfriend

in every friendship there's a sort of mutual benefit between friends , what do u think i'd benefit from befriending a foid , she'll probably would get attention or money but i would get nothing no rim jobs

honestly you have a shot at a normal life if women want to be friends with you, just know that you aren't actually friends if you never met outside of school or work, sorry about the cope annihilation

Ye when I was like 12, they all ended up sluts

No.
And yes I did spend my entire life without talking to a female outside of transactional situations. (Besides my mom)

For me they will stick around and portray behaviors that, to them, display genuine friendship. However, I will end it eventually or provoke them into ending and letting them think it was their decision, because I'm not really trying to spend a lot of non-sexual time with females.
honestly you have a shot at a normal life if women want to be friends with you, just know that you aren't actually friends if you never met outside of school or work, sorry about the cope annihilation
I don't know. I've had women ask to meet and do things platonically. Sometimes I have and I don't simp but I also know nothing sexual is happening. In some ways I think this is more brutal because it's like a direct and very thorough labelling and slotting of me as a man who is good enough for non-sexual attention but that's it, like that's my role in life. I've even had women at work fight over being "just friends" with me but when I let it be known that I'm not trying to be the mayor, governor, and president of the friendzone that attention goes away. I mean, just imagine women are more than willing to spend infinite amounts of non-sexual time with you but as a man you have things to do and all it ends up being is a waste of time. And you do all that while she's just blowing random dudes or whatever.

Last edited:
they never want to meet outside of school and never have tbh

Fuck no.

Cuck if you have female "friends." tbh tbh.