Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do any of you have/had female friends? Did they all follow a pattern if so?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28148
  • Start date
I actually had good friendships all the way through my school years and college.
I was humor maxxxed, but only dudes laughed at the jokes.
The chicks just ignored me.
So you were a jester, got it. That doesnt equate to friendship, just free entertainment.

I had 1 female friend in middle school. But it was barely a friendship. All I did was shower her with attention/validation, and listened to her whine about how awful she thinks her life is. I was blue pilled and naive back then. I regret all of it.

So you were a jester, got it. That doesnt equate to friendship, just free entertainment.
Nah, they were pretty close friends. I mean, they are the reason I have the job I have lol.
I never got bullied for being ugly growing up, just ignored by most people though.
Not all incels are a result of not being able to socialize, I'm actually just ugly.

Nah, they were pretty close friends. I mean, they are the reason I have the job I have lol.
I never got bullied for being ugly growing up, just ignored by most people though.
Not all incels are a result of not being able to socialize, I'm actually just ugly.
So then you probably aren't ugly, and are probably also mentalcel if you have a social circle like that and have never been mocked. Why are you here then?

So then you probably aren't ugly, and are probably also mentalcel if you have a social circle like that and have never been mocked. Why are you here then?
I am ugly, that doesn't mean I will get bullied.
I have been called ugly before by my parents when they get mad, but not any strangers that I can think of.
I just ignored by strangers. I was only able to make friends cause I was funny, but the friends did become real friends.

None of this means I can get with a woman though, that's how devestating the blackpill is.
You can have all this other shit, but if you don't have looks, it's over for you.