Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do any of you remember, as young boys, thinking there were certain talents and behaviors that would attract girls?

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
I remember being a better student than Chad and a better athlete and being better at music and funnier than him and all sorts of things growing up. I was an extremely high achiever on multiple fronts. And none of it ever worked. Not even slightly.

Chads were dumber, worse at sports, couldn't sing or play an instrument, and often were total burnouts with literally no sense of humor and the foids flocked to them.

I'm still amazed looking back at how easy it was for the Chads I spent my school years with. Completely effortless.

Last edited:
I remember being a better student than Chad and a better athlete and being better at music and funnier than him and all sorts of things growing up. I was an extremely high achiever on multiple fronts. And none of it ever worked. Not even slightly.

Chads were dumber, worse at sports, couldn't sing or play an instrument, and often were total burnouts with literally no sense of humor and the foids flocked to them.

I'm still amazed looking back at how easy it was for the Chads I spent my school years with. Completely effortless.
Tfw I was both an incel and an underachiever in HS :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. The top students in my class were Chads and Stacies who partied every weekend and still went to national academic and sports competitions.

Tfw I was both an incel and an underachiever in HS :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. The top students in my class were Chads and Stacies who partied every weekend and still went to national academic and sports competitions.

By high school this was the case for me too, yes. I'm mainly talking about elementary and middle school.

I can't relate

I remember successful boys had much more interesting lives, seemingly by default.
A common behavior was to lie a lot in order to make your life seem more interesting and try and get girls' attention for more than a second, and I did that too, even though it didn't really work in the end.

I'm mainly talking about elementary and middle school.

Unfortunately these things doesen't count in life, looks only matter, looks can open every door even if you ar sort of stupid robot following the mainstream.

I bought into the studying bluepill, I thought that I studied and worked hard enough eventually I would be the one who had everything and other people would regret how they treated me. Now that I look back I feel like I should have just become a delinquent. That way I would have at least trained myself to become low-inhib and developed a physique and fighting skills instead of rotting at home all the time.

By high school this was the case for me too, yes. I'm mainly talking about elementary and middle school.
My primary school was full of defective faggots (who were still Chads anyway), so it was quite easy to be at the top of the class. However, my HS was the most elite HS in my province, so getting übermensch mogged in everything hit me hard. It never began.

It really is tragic that good genes come in a package

I bought into the studying bluepill, I thought that I studied and worked hard enough eventually I would be the one who had everything and other people would regret how they treated me. Now that I look back I feel like I should have just become a delinquent. That way I would have at least trained myself to become low-inhib and developed a physique and fighting skills instead of rotting at home all the time.
This x100.

It really is tragic that good genes come in a package
They dont. You just think they do because you only pay attention to the tall chad sthlete geniuses

Exactly. The whole point of my post is that some of us have great genes for a lot of things but trash genes for the only few things that matter: our face, height, skin, etc.

Exactly. The whole point of my post is that some of us have great genes for a lot of things but trash genes for the only few things that matter: our face, height, skin, etc.
I can agree to that. theo Epstein, GM of the cubs and Red Sox World Series teams, once said to win you must be “average or better at every position” and I think that it’s the same thing with finding a mate. It’s more of what you DON’T have than what you DO have.

Yes but then I realized that that was cope.

In elementary school, I brainmogged everyone and nearly skipped a grade, but couldn't due to muh autism. I helped a lot of people out with their work. I remember the girls always liked the fastest runners. I was a shit runner because I had asthma. Despite this, I was still really popular with boys and girls, until I moved in 5th grade, and that's when I hit puberty and became uglier.

Sports I believed, and actually, I still do. If you're a star athlete girls will flock to you even if ugly. Look at NBA players they're ugly but slay

I thought learning musical instruments would make me attractive. Now I write Incelcore songs.

There are certain talents and behaviors that attract foids.

They're called being a white 6ft + chad with a good jawline

I remember playing piano in elementary school and some foids were impressed. I had not yet made the connection that it had nothing to do with sexual lust.

I thought jestermaxxing would do it. It didn't work

I used to believe women liked romantic guys. Boy am I dumb.

Being an honest and caring person didn't help any...

Young boys? Nigga I believed this shit till my mid 30s when I discovered the black pill.

Yep, same thing.
The foids in my HS all fought over several objectively dumb and boring thugmaxxed Chads

Yeah. I thought intelligence/achievements would get me a girlfriend.
I realized that I was wrong and lost my drive to achieve anything.

I used to be very proud when somebody was impressed after I put in a shitton of work, but nowadays it's meaningless to me.

I would rather just be attractive than have some sort of special ability, or all great personality characteristics that exist but subhuman in the face and body.

Most chads have literally no talents, in fact barely any hobbies beyond social interaction and watching football (with friends, so just more social interaction)

Putting time and effort into "interests" is a huge incel trait ngl

Most chads have literally no talents, in fact barely any hobbies beyond social interaction and watching football (with friends, so just more social interaction)

I don't even think Chads watch football much or socialize much as it's a waste of time for them; they don't need to because they get women regardless. Socialization is more of a normie coping mechanism/betabuxing strategy.

Chads spend most of their time banging varieties of foids and have very little room for anything else in their schedules.

Putting time and effort into "interests" is a huge incel trait ngl

Again, I think this is more of a normie trait. Incels tend to LDAR, which is the correct approach. Anything that requires effort is a complete waste if you're not already Chadlite.

Sports, skateboarding, and guitar. However, I love playing guitar and still do it to this day.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back