Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do any women wait till marriage? If any, how many do you think?

virgeorgen

virgeorgen

Banned
-
I think that some women do wait till marriage because there some foids in my community who have (because they were forced to, but still). I also think less than 1% of women do this. Idk, what do you guys think?

In 2020? That's a unicorn. Also country and context matters. If you live anywhere in Northern America or Western Europe, you have better chances of encountering big foot than a foid like that.

But maybe in places like Iran most women hold out till marriage.

for sure, if you give her a chastity belt and hide the key
Source

The only woman who waits till marriage is the woman who's kept in a basement by her father

It's very, very rare to find foids who remain volcels until marriage, though they probably do exist. But she has to be completely detached from the influences of society, and have the level of self-control that most foids don't have to resist sleeping with Chads who don't share her values.

But even then, she'll only want to get married and have her seal broken by Chad only.

Last edited:
Nope, not even the religious ones believe me.

They bend over further so that they are technically still waiting, yet have had anal.

Women literally can't go until 18 without having sex. In the olden days, they would have to get married at 15 while they're still virgins. Increasing the expected date of marriage to mid to late 20s and expecting the women to be virgins just doesn't work.

Technically muslim women do since they get married at 9 years old.

In western countries? Probably 2-3 percent. For the average person dating for a month without having sex is already considered weird.

I think only sand niggers and other muslims are doing it, no way some white libtard wouldn't ride on a dick on her 16 years or younger

less than 3% of 1st time brides in 2014 for u.s.a. , dunno what that number for 2020 now.