Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do asian normies hate white guys for stealing their women, especially in SEA?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Seems to be two trains of thought both with some truth.

White idiots who come to SEA only get the used old, low class dark skinned women or old hags

A lot of truth to that because that is what I've mostly seen

White men steal our women, take their virginity, promise them marriage then leave

I've never seen this but I can believe it I guess.

I blame asian women for being ultra picky and only going for tall white guys on tinder.

Gladly would steal dark skinned virgin ¦>

yeah remember this video in taiwan

This is really old, I think almost pre-tinder.
I remember the guy being 2/10 truecel tier and his girl being above average.

But I don't think that shit is possible in 2019.
still proves JBW though look at that ugly motherfucker

I hope they do.

Always thought the fat asian guy was based

JFL that only people with absolutely nothing to lose will dare to say something about globalism, anyone else: FUCK YOU, GOT MINE

yeah remember this video in taiwan

Look at the bluepilled comment bellow:

There are Asian guys out here who believe that Asian girls somehow belong to them, this needs to stop. No one prevents you from dating White or Black girls, no one but yourself with your sense of entitlement and outdated beliefs of racial purity. And such beliefs are not limited to the old generation, my own cousin who is 25 is obsessed with it.

No one prevents you from dating white girls LMAO

Look at the bluepilled comment bellow:

There are Asian guys out here who believe that Asian girls somehow belong to them, this needs to stop. No one prevents you from dating White or Black girls, no one but yourself with your sense of entitlement and outdated beliefs of racial purity. And such beliefs are not limited to the old generation, my own cousin who is 25 is obsessed with it.

No one prevents you from dating white girls LMAO
so little they know about jbw and halo of the white man seriously (I'm not racebaiting that's what it is) only some kind of taiwanese chang's can date white girls remember this asian model dude normal 5/10 looking taiwanese its not enough according to SMV/scale in 2019

he's asian-american model still can't even date asian women let alone white women JFL

Last edited:
"White idiots who come to SEA only get the used old, low class dark skinned women or old hags"

Why would they be butthurt about this?

It's over for ricecels.... what a cuck, he should've had attacked both with a knife

But JFL at this LARPing currycel under that video:

I am indian and I steal girls from german guys and also make fun of their german accent. If I were in this region where these guys are I would have made fun of them by talking trailer trash southern accent while stealing their women. WHite guys have this thing that they are the top dog of the world due to their positive stereotype. Asian girls love them because of the colonial hangover. These white motherfuckers are leveraging on their ancestors' dominance of the world and the perception of power. It stime for yellow and brown to show white that game can triumph their ancestral equity. Shout out to squattincasanova and some other colored PUAs that can compete with these self-entitled brats.

I am also such a currycel. So it's lifefuel I guess...

It's over for ricecels.... what a cuck, he should've had attacked both with a knife

But JFL at this LARPing currycel under that video:

I am also such a currycel. So it's lifefuel I guess...

I'm sure of it.

so little they know about jbw and halo of the white man seriously (I'm not racebaiting that's what it is) only some kind of taiwanese chang's can date white girls remember this asian model dude normal 5/10 looking taiwanese its not enough according to SMV/scale in 2019

he's asian-american model still can't even date asian women let alone white women JFL

He's at least a normie JFL.

JBW isn't that big of a scale to have any impact yet socially wise.

I'm personally against interracial dating. It's wrong and immortal. By dating someone from different race, you fuck over some poor incel and screw up the balance.

I'm personally against interracial dating. It's wrong and immortal. By dating someone from different race, you fuck over some poor incel and screw up the balance.

Immortals me

I believe JBWers are the ethnic equivalent of the alt-retard group in the USA.

Alt-demented-retards always talk about how BBCs are “stealing” women. JBWers are doing the same blaming every white man for the things that only a small % of whites are doing.

I don't blame them. I hate the niggers and shitskins that steal and deflower white foids. Racemixing is an immoral practice

Racial hypergamy sucks.

It’s happening to everyone here via online dating apps.

Most of ethnic incels here are just foidless because JBW halo effect is too over powered.

:(

I am against it too but perhaps we should if it happens because volcel if you wouldn't. Still, got rejected by fat ugly asians so far in my country.

I am against it too but perhaps we should if it happens because volcel if you wouldn't. Still, got rejected by fat ugly asians so far in my country.
its not fair they live in your country but dont let you fuck them