Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do Asians suffer from Stockholm Syndrome and slave mentality?

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
Asians are dogs to the White master while hatimg other races. The irony in this, is that Whites tormented them the most out of all other races. In fact, the others races never had any conflict with Asia that i can think of. But Whites, on the other hand, colonized them for decades; killing and raping them while stealing their resources.

I mean they literally nuked them less than a century ago lmao, but they still think that Whites like or care about them and other races are dangerous and bad :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Gigacope. Ghengis Khan killed and raped more Whites than the other way around.

First white people stole Asian people's resources, now they are stealing their women. JFL. This will never end.

First white people stole Asian people's resources, now they are stealing their women. JFL. This will never end.
JFL @ this cope. The entire central asian race was created by whites getting cucked by mongols.

Over for Asians, Whites own them.
Ghengis Khan terrorized everywhere until he was defeated by Muslims, and that was like a thousand years ago or something, so who cares

The aboriginals have also been exploited by the whites but that's a red herring I geuss.

The aboriginals have also been exploited by the whites but that's a red herring I geuss.
And the entire beaner race was created by white men cucking the natives.

"White master race" is altright cope when you are are ugly incel and no one wants you. Incels have to stick together regardless of race unless you are a fakecel

Why do pol tards ride off the coattails of the a small percent of brave people in the past like the founders of the U.S.? you are not automatically aryan chad who gets credit for conquering the world because of your skin color

You are oversimplifying everything and mocking ricecels as usual. Japan give the same poltards all the anime and severe yellow fever on the same coin and these poltards simp for twitch noodlewhores and onlyfans kek

JFL @ this cope. The entire central asian race was created by whites getting cucked by mongols.
That was like a thousand years ago, who cares.

Look at what is happening now. Every noodlewhore and currywhore wants white Chad's dick.

tru but in modern times, east asians and south east asian are very cucked

even china is cucked af, but less cucked than others

nk is the least cucked but its a very small country

That was like a thousand years ago, who cares.

Look at what is happening now. Every noodlewhore and currywhore wants white Chad's dick.
That's just Whites getting revenge on gooks for historical injustice.

"White master race" is altright cope when you are are ugly incel and no one wants you. Incels have to stick together regardless of race unless you are a fakecel

Why do pol tards ride off the coattails of the a small percent of brave people in the past like the founders of the U.S.?

You are oversimplifying everything and mocking ricecels as usual. Japan give the same poltards all the anime and severe yellow fever on the same coin and these poltards simp for twitch noodlewhores and onlyfans kek
I'm not saying Whites are masterrace, i'm saying that Asians lick the average White's shoes just for existing.

tru but in modern times, east asians and south east asian are very cucked

even china is cucked af, but less cucked than others

nk is the least cucked but its a very small country
Historically whites got cucked by gooks. This is simply the white race seeking revenge.

Historically whites got cucked by gooks. This is simply the white race seeking revenge.
Never happened, why are you trying to justify colonization for the White race by saying gooks started it? Who gives a fuck about gooks anyway? I'm happy that Whites tormented those stockholm syndrome rats

Over for Asians, Whites own them.

Ghengis Khan terrorized everywhere until he was defeated by Muslims, and that was like a thousand years ago or something, so who cares
He was never defeated by muslims as far as I know, but his descendants converted to Islam. Central Asians and Mongols who also happen to be from the steppes defeated and slaughtered everyone until the industrial age came.

Never happened,
tenor.gif

He was never defeated by muslims as far as I know, but his descendants converted to Islam. Central Asians and Mongols who also happen to be from the steppes defeated everyone until the industrial age came.
They were defeated by Muslims under the leader Saif ad-Din Qutuz in the battle of Ain Galut.

They were defeated by Muslims under the leader Saif ad-Din Qutuz in the battle of Ain Galut.
But Genghis Khan was not alive then and it was not under him, and in there you said he was defeated by Muslims.

But Genghis Khan was not alive then and it was not under him, and in there you said he was defeated by Muslims.
I didn't mean he as a person, but his empire. Probably worded it wrong since English is not my native language

Last edited:
Asians are a slave race made up of spineless cuckolds and whores. We should just go extinct tbh.

Asians are dogs to the White master while hatimg other races. The irony in this, is that Whites tormented them the most out of all other races. In fact, the others races never had any conflict with Asia that i can think of. But Whites, on the other hand, colonized them for decades; killing and raping them while stealing their resources.

I mean they literally nuked them less than a century ago lmao, but they still think that Whites like or care about them and other races are dangerous and bad :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
you’re right ngl

The days of the cumskins are counted. The chinks will gook the nigs and take revenge on the white man soon. :feelsLightsaber:

View: https://youtu.be/tgXPRxmHk6Q&t=17

LOTR is so blackpilled, it's so full of inside knowledge of what social tensions are coming up, it's crazy. The two towers, the uruk hai, the one ring (of saturn) to rule them all, the all seeing eye, and everything else. The same story as the Star Wars prequel trilogy. Both are full of insider knowledge.

You can know it since the creation of Confucianism. Peaceful ideologies is the reason why Asians are so cucked.

You can know it since the creation of Confucianism. Peaceful ideologies is the reason why Asians are so cucked.
JFL if you think gooks are peaceful.

Asia like everywhere else got a net gain out of european colonialism. Japan, China, and India got industrialized and leaped forwards hundreds of years in technology (while Africans leaped thousands of years due to Europeans).

every race should be thanking whites for coming over there and giving them modern technology. They would be poor without it.

Asia like everywhere else got a net gain out of european colonialism. Japan, China, and India got industrialized and leaped forwards hundreds of years in technology (while Africans leaped thousands of years due to Europeans).

every race should be thanking whites for coming over there and giving them modern technology. They would be poor without it.
Yes, Africans should thank Europeans for increasing their numbers and giving them boats to make lebensraum in Europe

BleakThisChipmunk-size_restricted.gif

If Europeans never came japan would’ve never United under the Meiji restoration and would still be an isolationist shogunate. China would be stuck in the qing dynasty with guns from hundreds of years ago, and India would still be in complete chaos between the princely states. All these places would be without modern industry or technology.

In what way am I wrong here? Can you name a single asian country that has made modern innovations not off the back of given European technology? Just because all of China wasn’t taken by Europeans directly like Europeans did with Africa doesn’t mean Europeans didn’t influence it at all.

Yes, Africans should thank Europeans for increasing their numbers and giving them boats to make lebensraum in Europe
Whites are too naive for the most part and the Jews took ahold of that. We really should not have helped the other races ngl

If Europeans never came japan would’ve never United under the Meiji restoration and would still be an isolationist shogunate. China would be stuck in the qing dynasty with guns from hundreds of years ago, and India would still be in complete chaos between the princely states.

In what way am I wrong here? Can you make a single asian country that has made modern innovations not off the back of given European technology?
I don't care about gooks, but you're making broad assumptions here. Most of the colonization shit was before the industrial revolution when Europeans were dirt poor and couldn't even wash their bodies or afford rotten bread and they had to rely on military power and colonization to scrape by

Also Whites either killed, raped, stole resources or took slaves, they destroyed every country's GDP by doing this, like India for example whose share from the global GDP fell from 23% to 4% because of the British. I'm not Indian, but my country had been colonized by Europeans for like 80 years and they didn't do shit except fucking us up and destroying the country year by year.

I don't care about gooks, but you're making broad assumptions here. Most of the colonization shit was before the industrial revolution when Europeans were dirt poor and couldn't even wash their bodies or afford rotten bread and they had to rely on military power and colonization to scrape by
There’s no broad assumption in what I said.

Colonization helped the colonizers, through the colonized’s resources. Colonization also helped the colonized because the colonized got the colonizers technology. This has yet to be broken as a rule and it stands true for Asia.

Niggers in Africa had their rubber used, and in return they got technologically forwarded 10,000 years.
Also Whites either killed, raped, stole resources or took slaves, they destroyed every country's GDP by doing this, like India for example whose share from the global GDP fell from 23% to 4% because of the British. I'm not Indian, but my country had been colonized by Europeans for like 80 years and they didn't do shit except fucking us up and destroying the country year by year.
There was no India when the British came you fucking idiot. It was warring princely states and the Marathas and Mughals were battling it out. The only reason India is United as a subcontinent is because of the British. The only reason anyone in India is not under a prince who’s stuck in the feudal age is because of the British. The only reason India is India is because of the British.

you’re on your phone or computer, you’re not in a mud hut, you’re speaking English, you probably have a car and you have an education system and a modern system of government. Just because the effects of colonialism and white technology (any Tech produced after 1500 really) are so prevalent that it’s literally everywhere doesn’t mean you can just ignore it. Your country wouldn’t exist if it wasn’t for Europeans and I garuntee you that. You would also be dead already or at best be in extreme poverty and live in a mud hut.

There’s no broad assumption in what I said.

Colonization helped the colonizers, through the colonized’s resources. Colonization also helped the colonized because the colonized got the colonizers technology. This has yet to be broken as a rule and it stands true for Asia.

Niggers in Africa had their rubber used, and in return they got technologically forwarded 10,000 years.

There was no India when the British came you fucking idiot. It was warring princely states and the Marathas and Mughals were battling it out. The only reason India is United as a subcontinent is because of the British.

you’re on your phone or computer, you’re not in a mud hut, you’re speaking English, you probably have a car and you have an education system and a modern system of government. Just because the effects of colonialism and white technology (any Tech produced after 1500 really) are so prevalent that it’s literally everywhere doesn’t mean you can just ignore it.
I really don't care to get into anymore discussion, believe what you want, just want you to know that the angelic cute whitey fantasy you're clinging to doesn't exist. Your race has always committed atrocities that you can't imagine in your most deranged fantasies. It doesn't mean that being White makes you evil, but being human itself makes you a piece of shit.

White, Black, Asian, Arab they can all fuck off and die, just try waking up from the delusion that you use as a way to prevent suiciding and see the reality of the world as how it really is.

I know. They are the worst to their own fellow countrymen nonetheless. They will surely bow down to foreigners now.
Fellow countrymen? That first pic is an American GI getting beheaded. Fucking retard.