Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory do bluepilled incels cope a lot with vidya and twitch

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
my bluepilled incel freind he's a korean manlet literally plays league for like 15 hours a day, most of the bluepilled incels in my school have 1000+ hours on cs go, is it me or has anyone noticied this. they also seem to wonder and complain why they dont have gf's or whatever (their looks)

zoomers are depressing ngl it's basically 80% of the guys virgins coping with vidya while chads bang all the girls

Duh. It's easy to forget how much your life sucks when you're distracted with video games.

zoomers are depressing ngl it's basically 80% of the guys virgins coping with vidya while chads bang all the girls
ye basically, competetion in highschool isnt that bad compared to uni tho

I used to cope so hard with games tbh.

Easily bluepilled incel, it didn't hurt as much when I didn't know blackpill content.
its over, i wish i only touched the surface of the blackpill knowing that dating is hard cos ur ugly, wish i didnt get into too much of the theorys

Easily bluepilled incel, it didn't hurt as much when I didn't know blackpill content.
Yeah I could just focus on my games and not think too much about it. I sort of accepted that I would always be alone when I was younger, but knowing the extent of how bad it is, and how over it is for me is brutal. It also doesn't help that my sexual urges only seem to be getting worse, not better. When I was a teenager I could just fap and feel better, but now it only helps for a very short period of time.

I used to cope with DotA (i quit) and apex legends

Yeah I could just focus on my games and not think too much about it. I sort of accepted that I would always be alone when I was younger, but knowing the extent of how bad it is, and how over it is for me is brutal. It also doesn't help that my sexual urges only seem to be getting worse, not better. When I was a teenager I could just fap and feel better, but now it only helps for a very short period of time.
u need a onahole or fleshlight bro
I used to cope with DotA (i quit) and apex legends
never played tho cos im shite at them

Does it actually make that much of a difference?
yes, @psygnosis-owl did a review

some people have tricked their mind into thinking they were having sex and the orgasms is much better

I'm not bluepilled and I play a lot of VG. I never go to Twitch though.

Yep Twitch is one of the textbook copes for incels in denial. It's basically like a friend simulator

Tbh some chadlites at my school played CSGO
True