Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do braces make ur jaw look better?

S

shibo

Officer
i have pretty crooked teeth and i have fat cheeks / round face. would getting braces help chisel my face and jaw more ??? i have a weak chin too

Nope.

Palate extender might if your weak jaw is caused by long midface which in turn is caused by low tongue posture over many years. Depends on your age too.

Braces only fuck you up even more tbh

long midface which in turn is caused by low tongue posture over many years.

Midface length is genetic. Why do you think certain populations are more prone to having long midfaces than others?

Last edited:
Nope.

Palate extender might if your weak jaw is caused by long midface which in turn is caused by low tongue posture over many years. Depends on your age too.

Braces only fuck you up even more tbh
do i ask my dentist or something for a palate extender?

do i ask my dentist or something for a palate extender?
Like I said I depends. If you are still young and a mouthbreather, then expanding you palate to help you adopt proper tongue posture might help you not get worse in terms of jaw aesthetic (and in rare cases improve by helping the maxilla grow forwards) .

Last edited:
braces do the opposite of chiseling your face, have u not seen anyone before/after with braces? 100% they get puffy cheeks after.

@Allblueeeee @allbluee

If you or your dentist see a need for braces it´s already over.

It will make you more creepy, incels cant pull off braces

Mewing doesn't do anything after puberty. I mewed when I was a teenager and I still have no chin. Even mew himself said that there have been cases of people that got extractions and still ended up having attractive faces. All of these people got braces and still ended up being attractive. Zyros also got braces and he ended up being attractive.
kpjr3b36u4py.jpg

t05vwho3i6611.jpg

zn7dkyboljc01.jpg

748d01edb25a122d8a9ee1f253f09e3c.jpg
tumblr_nj8yadDVv01un12eso1_1280.jpg

to be fair, lucky blue's teeth are still fucked up. he got lucky his bones/tongue position was in the right orientation for proper growth. i suspect he ate a lot of calcium/vitamin d/vitamin k2 and had an activate childhood.

SOME orthos do actually subscribe to orthotropic techniques/knowledge, so some are lucky to have preventative care administered to them as youths. but the majority do not. the majority of brace wearers do not end up looking anything close to those glow ups

No it wont work. try to get surgery boyo

to be fair, lucky blue's teeth are still fucked up. he got lucky his bones/tongue position was in the right orientation for proper growth. i suspect he ate a lot of calcium/vitamin d/vitamin k2 and had an activate childhood.

SOME orthos do actually subscribe to orthotropic techniques/knowledge, so some are lucky to have preventative care administered to them as youths. but the majority do not. the majority of brace wearers do not end up looking anything close to those glow ups
If you believe in mewing then Lucky Blue wouldn't have fucked up teeth in the beginning if he had proper tongue posture. His sister is a model as well. He just has good facial bone genetics. I thought the stance is that as long as you don't get extractions or headgear then it doesn't make that much of a difference. Most of us are too old so it doesn't even matter and we have to get braces to get jaw surgery anyways.

Braces can actually have the opposite effect. I had a much better facial structure before getting braces. I used to not be an incel (had 2 gfs before) but braces made all of my facial features worse (receded chin, less definition in jaw, flattened out cheekbones) and I haven’t had a gf since. I guess you could call me a bracescel. Look into orthotropics if you’re going to go that route.

Attachments

• E8569569-2671-42CA-9261-760C67B0A6E8.jpeg
    E8569569-2671-42CA-9261-760C67B0A6E8.jpeg
    36.4 KB · Views: 105
Braces can actually have the opposite effect. I had a much better facial structure before getting braces. I used to not be an incel (had 2 gfs before) but braces made all of my facial features worse (receded chin, less definition in jaw, flattened out cheekbones) and I haven’t had a gf since. I guess you could call me a bracescel. Look into orthotropics if you’re going to go that route.
Did you get extractions like in the pic you posted?

you're making the orthodontist and his foid harem richer.

i am the same for all op, my surgery will involve buckshot and alcohol