Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do car parks/"parrkin lawts" make more money from people purchasing tickets legally or by fining people for not buying a ticket?

G

Guest2

Just ask random questions to incels.co because you don't know where else to ask theory

But also tbh like almost 30% of us are virgins so surely one of the rare few have the necessary autism to find out

going to miss your threads rabbit man, you should have been more careful :(

brutal thread :feelscry:

Why was he banned?

They make more money by levying a punitive tax on men over 25 without driver license enforced by a ruthless squadron of female former demolition derby competitors / part time driving instructors (@LastGerman )

Last edited:
But also tbh like almost 30% of us are virgins so surely one of the rare few have the necessary autism to find out

I would also say that 30% here do not even have a driver licence and/or a car. So once again I have been driver licence mogged.

Fines are more profitable. Paying for parking can cost anywhere from $10-20, whereas fines in my area are $60+

rabbit cheats death yet again lmao
they dont call me high velocity escapist for nothin'
He was banned for a post on this thread:

He said "nice username colour loser" as an obvious jokepost directed at OP ("loser" being a typical low IQ high school insult). This was misinterpreted as a personal attack due to a mod's autistic inability to pick up nuance and he was banned as a result.
tbh...
but at least i was unbanned

Last edited by a moderator:
imagine owning a parking lot in the city. once you have it its infinite money forever with barely any expenses