Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do Chads hate foids?

Do Chads hate women?

• Yes, they despise them, but they're addicted to sex

• No, they love them.

• They don't even have an opinion on them, they see them as literal cum dumping machines.

Results are only viewable after voting.
dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
I don't have the courage to ask them

Good thing you asked chads.co, I'm interested in seeing what my fellow chads think

My cousin is Chadriguez and in family meetings he told me he sees them as objects which only purpose is to pleasure men (Chads). They don't hate them in an incel kind of way, more like they don't even cross his mind except when he's busting his nuts inside her

Good thing you asked chads.co, I'm interested in seeing what my fellow chads think
so you're telling me you never asked them? I've been dying to ask them shit, but im high inhibcel

Chads spend a lot of time with women, so they probably see them as equal human beings worthy of respect

This cope you guys have that chads are super black pilled is false

They don't even have an opinion on them, they see them as literal cum dumping machines.

The opposite of love isn't hate, it's apathy.

They are indifferent to them and see them as inanimate objects.

Chad has privilege not give a shit about femoids, just fuck and dump

Chad cares not

Chads spend a lot of time with women, so they probably see them as equal human beings worthy of respect

This cope you guys have that chads are super black pilled is false

I think it differs case to case imo.

How am I supposed to know

I don't have the courage to ask them
i dont have link but one black nigger chad made stacy/becky eat his toe in exchange for sex AND HE MADE HER A PHOTO AND POSTED ON HER INSTAGRAM AFTER SEX

photo was later removed by instagram but its somewhere online
her dad intervened
her life is ruined cuz now shes known as dirty feet toe sucker in her city

Some do, some don't. NACALT

@Insomniac what do you say?

I'm glad you asked. Finally a thread for us 6"4 bodybuilding chads :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

They probably hate some of them but most of them ate seen as cumdumpsters

no most of the time they are cucks

They have no reason to hate them since most of not all of their interactions with them are positive

Of all possible forums you could have asked, you picked the one that is a complete opposite of Chad's life

Why would chads hate them? They have nothing but positive experiences with women.

They don't even have an opinion on them, they see them as literal cum dumping machines.

The opposite of love isn't hate, it's apathy.
Highest IQ post of the thread so far.

Answer: Chads don't hate women, but they don't worship them either.

Chads in general are blackpilled, but from a positive personal experience with pussy, unlike incels. Since they know how easy it is for themselves to get pussy, they logically, as a result, also see sluts for what they are – nothing but cum dumpsters. In fact, their ”misogynic” views is also part of the reason to their success with women, since women don't want to be put on pedestal, unlike what coping bluepilled cucks think.

The only reason soy cucks worship women is because they are desperate for pussy. Since these cucks lack all the alpha male traits, they instead try to get sex through the beta game – thus, that they simply become white knights for women, and hope to get ”rewarded” with sex. That is for example what male users on IncelTears cope with, even though they don't admit it (that is a part of their white-knighting).

Chads, however, are not desperate for pussy and have, therefore, no reason to put women on pedestal. Chads only view cucks as useful idiots, since they are the ones who increase feminism, which only implies more sluts to fuck for Chad. In the end, they agree more with blackpilled incels.

To summarize the difference between being blackpilled and bluepilled:
Being blackpilled means you either are going to be an incel or slay, depending on your SMV.
Being bluepilled means you are going to be a cuck in each case, virgin or not.

They feel the same way about foids as we do about our toilets.