Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do cleft chins make men more attractive?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-

Is a cleft chin a near-automatic halo on men? It certainly seems to draw attention to a chin (as opposed to a big goofy mouth which might be made more pronounced by having a recessed mandible) and make it look more mascline, whereas a smooth chin doesn't have anything to mask its potential subhumanity. Of course the chin and jaw itself is way more important, but attractive men with cleft chins seem to have their chins and jaws made to look wider and more masculine by being cleft. A lot of women with pronounced cleft chins look more bulldikey/masculine/wide-jawed than they would without them. What are your thoughts, is a cleft chin positive or negative? How does it affect appearance?

I think so but I'm not sure. On the other hand some men get surgery for a normal chin.

I don't think so. Back then kids would laugh at the guy with the chin and call him "ass mouth"

I don't think so. Back then kids would laugh at the guy with the chin and call him "ass mouth"
Do you know if he ended up slaying later though? If so, what were his features and what kind of contribution would his chin have made? Did it make his jaw look wider? Kids pick on lanklets too but as soon as women enter puberty a skinny phaggot with 6'4 height suddenly acquires a reasonable SMV provided he has a decent face. Was this pre or post-puberty?

butt chins are not good imo

No, atleast I dont think they are a positive feature, but maybe foids do. I feel like in general having a cleft chin can be negative or neutral depending on how strong a chin/jaw the person has.

Do you know if he ended up slaying later though? If so, what were his features and what kind of contribution would his chin have made? Did it make his jaw look wider? Kids pick on lanklets too but as soon as women enter puberty a skinny phaggot with 6'4 height suddenly acquires a reasonable SMV provided he has a decent face. Was this pre or post-puberty?
No man I was like 4 year old. I don't remember much but I think he was average looking.
Lost track of him as soon we graduated so idk if he slayed.

Only if it’s a strong chad chin.

I have something like this but its more subtle, its more like a indent than a cleft/split.