Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Do curries like this band?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
They like to sing about cows

@HopeCopeRope @Transcended Trucel @RREEEEEEEEE

Do they eat the cows?

Not bad music. not that good either imo

Based metal tbh

How could you , cows are like our mothers man and eating them is against nature.
Wtf pls don't eat them they is giving us milk And butter.

On a serious note how do you do you do it I can't stand the stench of red meat , applies to mutton to and it's too hard for me to chew.
Maybe it's cultural.

How could you , cows are like our mothers man and eating them is against nature.
Wtf pls don't eat them they is giving us milk And butter.

On a serious note how do you do you do it I can't stand the stench of red meat , applies to mutton to and it's too hard for me to chew.
Maybe it's cultural.
If you can't stand the stench of red meat then you haven't eaten any that's prepared well. Which makes sense considering Indians are vegetarians so they'd be clueless as to how they should cook it properly. Instead of going to Rajesh for some red meat, try to go for Ahmad's instead.

If you can't stand the stench of red meat then you haven't eaten any that's prepared well. Which makes sense considering Indians are vegetarians so they'd be clueless as to how they should cook it properly. Instead of going to Rajesh for some red meat, try to go for Ahmad's instead.
No I have eaten it , it's the stench it leaves while cooking and it remains in the kitchen

No I have eaten it , it's the stench it leaves while cooking and it remains in the kitchen
I didn't say you never ate it, I said the one who made it has no experience in cooking red meat because they aren't used to it because of India's vegetarian lifestyle. Therefore you should go to a place with experienced meat cookers.