Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do European femoids prefer ethnic-looking Chads than American foids?

• Thread starter black skincel 2
  • Start date
black skincel 2

black skincel 2

BLACKpilled neet
★★
European countries seem to cater to foids with ethnic chads rather than pale white chads. On the left is the 365 days male lead (which the movie was made in Poland). And on the right is the 50 shades of gray lead. Both of these movies have Dark triad billionaires beating and abusing their foids while she accepts it nonchalantly. Only difference is one is more ethnic looking than the other one. Why is that?

Cringe
Christian

Sounds like a made up question

Foids prefer White Chad

Doesn’t matter where they’re from

If your on this site it’s probably over

The first one is Sicilian I think. 6'3 or 6'2 tall.

it depends on taste. But if your skin is neither of those:
Latino: -1
Black: -2
Mideast: -2
Curry/Rice: -3
so a 10/10 Chang is basically a 7

European countries seem to cater to foids with ethnic chads rather than pale white chads. On the left is the 365 days male lead (which the movie was made in Poland). And on the right is the 50 shades of gray lead. Both of these movies have Dark triad billionaires beating and abusing their foids while she accepts it nonchalantly. Only difference is one is more ethnic looking than the other one. Why is that?

View attachment 306860View attachment 306861
From what I've seen, they prefer the Italian chad the most.

Dumb question, dude isn't even ethnic.

yeah i just discovered that
Jfl I didn't even realize you were the OP. But to answer your question: women do prefer tall, dark and handsome, but only among white people. Not some ethnic dude.

Jfl I didn't even realize you were the OP. But to answer your question: women do prefer tall, dark and handsome, but only among white people. Not some ethnic dude.
JBW proven again

Euro foids like Med chads. Med foids like Nord Chads.

Might have to just do with scarcity halo, left is more common in euro perhaps so its not as special.

the white female lusts for the african flesh as the regression to the jungle is every female's deepest impulse

They want ethnic men dead.

View attachment 306860View attachment 306861
From these two chads in question, I think they'd prefer the one on the left for pump and dumps, and prefer the one right as a permenant. Because the one on the left looks threatening. Also, this might change on personality and interests.

Personality, type and chemistry only comes into play once controlled for looks.

Well, they have phantasies with Latino Chads but they use to stay with White Chads.

Oh and Europeans don't think in races like Americans do. They think in Nationalities. In Europe a tanned Spanish guy will still be seen as a Regular European (= like White in America). And in Europe we don't have those Hispanic mixed with Inidigenous subhumans. European Latinos are still seen as "normal people" by Central Europeans.

Last edited:
In my experience, based on my chadlite ethnic friend, foids prefer the opposite of them, except noodles who only worship low value whites.

So yeah European foids do like ethnics, IF they are good looking.

America has way less good looking ethnics (mainly poor Mexicans, neutonous Han Chinese, or ugly af Dravidian shitskins) so they don't, and because America has so much migration race mixing etc, dark features are pretty common thanks to all the Italian, med, Carribbean mixing, they aren't seen as exotic to foids there.

Some foids prefer different types of chads, but all foids like all chads regardless of race.

Depends on which country. I think Mediterranean foids would rather choose the pale guy since he appears more exotic and vice versa. I could be wrong though..

Depends on which country. I think Mediterranean foids would rather choose the pale guy since he appears more exotic and vice versa. I could be wrong though..
Yeah here in Southern Italy foids prefer nordicized guys than mediterranean ones

And nordic foids would go for the Med Chad I suppose.
Well I was talking about average guys, let's say here a 6/10 nordic guy equals to a 7-7,5/10 mediterranean for foids, idk if nordic foids prefer mediterranean guys because all Dutch, German etc. foids I met were all disgusted by my uglyness, but I'm a 3-4/10 after all

Well I was talking about average guys, let's say here a 6/10 nordic guy equals to a 7-7,5/10 mediterranean for foids, idk if nordic foids prefer mediterranean guys because all Dutch, German etc. foids I met were all disgusted by my uglyness, but I'm a 3-4/10 after all

Well, being ugly is always a bummer, no matter what race you are. But foids here in Central Europe really like the Latino Love Chad. They always praise feminism and shit but actually they love those machos.