Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do f2m trans count as male or female suicides?

theheightpill

theheightpill

Banned
-
The only time a urinal commits suicide is when they experience life as a male. Imagine willingly going from just exist mode to hell mode. The toilet is constantly told from the mainstream media that men have it easy and she's a victim, but upon completely the transition she loses just exist. She quickly pulls out her tic tacs to threaten suicide but realizes no one gives a shit. She experiences what it's like being an incel for about an hour then the urinal dumps bleach into itself to finally finish the job. So, porta potty or male?

I think they make up their own category tbh thats why we know like 47% of them kill themselves

Last edited:
The only time a urinal commits suicide is when they experience life as a male. Imagine willingly going from just exist mode to hell mode. The toilet is constantly told from the mainstream media that men have it easy and she's a victim, but upon completely the transition she loses just exist. She quickly pulls out her tic tacs to threaten suicide but realizes no one gives a shit. She experiences what it's like being an incel for about an hour then the urinal dumps bleach into itself to finally finish the job. So, porta potty or male?

Hm..this is a tough one. Id still count this as male suicide.

I think they make up their own category tbh
You're born a male or female and that's that. Trans people aren't people, so once they're dead they revert to their actual sex. IMO INB4 gay retards talking about hermaphrodites and other outliers.

You're born a male or female and that's that. Trans people aren't people, so once they're dead they revert to their actual sex. IMO INB4 gay retards talking about hermaphrodites and other outliers.
no like in suicide statistics they make up their own category

Yeah, I know that. I'm just asking if you consider them the sex they changed to, or their original sex.

original anyone that says the one they “changed” to is retarded

Yeah, I know that. I'm just asking if you consider them the sex they changed to, or their original sex.
oh im ngl with u i read one sentence and thought it was about how trannies artificially enhance female suicide rate

I'd count them as female suicides who were mentally ill.

no one gives a fuck about trans idiots when you're fighting for your fucking life and income because of the virus

they'll all suicide due to lack of virtue signalling attention
or just have no more hormones to buy

In statistics, they would be classified as male suicides. Because, let's face it, females can't commit suicide, they only can when they turn into males.

Males probably

I laugh my shit off when f2m suicide lmao. They think that life will be easier and then they realize they screw up, they switched from tutorial mode to hard mode and the only way out is roping.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back