Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do FA women -- who feel attractive to no men on earth -- fear sexual assault?

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7p0gbf/do_fa_women_who_feel_attractive_to_no_men_on/

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Don't read if triggered, please.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]For most women, in my opinion, a great fear of theirs after violence is sexual assault.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]How does this thinking play out for FA women? Is it a concern?[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I'm not in any way trying to downplay the seriousness of rape.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]EDIT:[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]OK, rather: How much of a concern is it? Do FA women notice that their more attractive female friends are more concerned about getting a cab when out late for instance? Like how does it play out in real terms?[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][–]AndIScream 8 puntos hace 4 horas [/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small][size=small]What a silly question, or at least a silly way to word it. Would you want to be sexually assaulted? Me neither....[/size][/font][/size]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][–]PrincessPlumb 6 puntos hace 2 horas [/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small][size=small]Lol, this is so dumb. Why does being FA have anything to do with fearing being raped? Are you suggesting that I should be happy with any sex I get, even if was rape?[/size][/font][/size]

They missed the point. I wasn't suggesting they should be HAPPY about being rape (DID I RUIN YOUR SCREENSHOT, CUCKTEARS?). I was wondering how you can feel that no man would ever touch you and fear being raped at the same time. Like a starving somalian shouldn't be happy to be forcefed suddenly, but it would be weird if it were his biggest fear.

there's no fa woman

FACEandLMS said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7p0gbf/do_fa_women_who_feel_attractive_to_no_men_on/

They missed the point. I wasn't suggesting they should be HAPPY about being rape (DID I RUIN YOUR SCREENSHOT, CUCKTEARS?). I was wondering how you can feel that no man would ever touch you and fear being raped at the same time. Like a starving somalian shouldn't be happy to be forcefed suddenly, but it would be weird if it were his biggest fear.

I love the force feeding analogy lmaao

You have a good point, but they would justify it by saying "rape is about power, not sex."

Being a forever alone male is worse than being a raped female. At least raped females can know that they have the potential to get laid (if not, no one will rape them) and that someone desired them enough to put effort in accessing their ass/pussy and risk going to prison just to fuck them.

They just want Chad, they still fear sleeping with a sub8 male. FA women are basically standardcels, they want a model boyfriend while theyre not good looking themselves.

All women fear sexual assault. I believe it's instinctive.

IMG_5159.jpg

Grotesque said:
read the book

God made women weaker so that we could rape them, that's how it was during ancient times

BakaHapa said:
Being a forever alone male is worse than being a raped female. At least raped females can know that they have the potential to get laid (if not, no one will rape them) and that someone desired them enough to put effort in accessing their ass/pussy and risk going to prison just to fuck them.

Being raped is a form of flattery and validation.

Grotesque said:

This ^

I think most incels come to understand that women are different to men, biologically and genetically etc. Even non girlfriend havers come to figure it out eventually.

NekoStance said:
Grotesque said:
This ^
I think most incels come to understand that women are different to men, biologically and genetically etc. Even non girlfriend havers come to figure it out eventually.
care to read the book?

nausea said:
care to read the book?

Still haven't got round to it sorry. What was the name again?

NekoStance said:
nausea said:
care to read the book?
Still haven't got round to it sorry. What was the name again?
could not care less if you read it or not, enjoy being cucked

that question was asked so poorly lmao.

I don't think those who rape in alley ways or during burglaries are horny. they're just nuts.

most rapes happen after the pussies have been loosened by liquor :D