Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do females like big glutes?

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
If you have a fat ass, for a guy, do women like it? I really hope so because I look like a sassy black woman. Also, any pants recommendation's to really make my asshole stick out?

Face and height make up a minimum of 70% of SMV, and another 15-20 is NT/Social status. Your glutes mean almost nothing. Sorry.

No, they hate it actually.

Face and height make up a minimum of 70% of SMV, and another 15-20 is NT/Social status. Your glutes mean almost nothing. Sorry.
Ok I somewhat agree but say if I were to strut around outside (in public) in a thong, would females like that?

Big glutes don't help this guy.
VgfGv53.png

Big glutes don't help this guy.
VgfGv53.png
yeah but that's cause Alex is an actual manlet
What kind of foids are you after exactly, pal?
I like white or south american (with no accent) brunettes with tattoos, possibly tan. Not a fan of blondes but ultimate spiritual connection is with a Debra Morgan look a like (Laurin Conlin) or the detective herself.

yeah but that's cause Alex is an actual manlet

I like white or south american (with no accent) brunettes with tattoos, possibly tan. Not a fan of blondes but ultimate spiritual connection is with a Debra Morgan look a like (Laurin Conlin) or the detective herself.

Well, in any event you'll probably have to wear a saran wrap kilt or assless chaps or something.

Well, in any event you'll probably have to wear a saran wrap kilt or assless chaps or something.
Where do you think the assless chaps would be socially acceptable? Perhaps a biker bar? Might have to join a gang and invest in a Harley though, don't have the funds for that yet. Ahh, at least it's something to look forward too.

I think you are just gay tbh

your posts are interesting

no, they do not like it, only gay niggas like it

and also women prefer face over body, so if you have an ugly face its over:feelsbadman:

They are, actually. But it must be in balance with your body and fit, not just fat and big.

Women don't like big glutes, they wan't a perky small ass.

My glutea are huge and it hasn’t gotten me laid

Girls don’t want males with a bigger butt than them lol

No. Upper body muscle is far more effective

no face = no case