Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do foids hate ugly foids?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
We know they hate ugly males but do you think they hate ugly females as well? Or is it just with men?

foids hate all foids but themselves and perhaps their daughters

I would think they hate ugly foids less because they get less attention from chad right?

they like to bully them to feel powerful but all foids deserve to be bullied so fuck em

I hate pretty foids and ugly foids disgust me

yes probably. I hate more ugly foids

Women exclusively jugde each other in terms of appearence, so yeah.

No, they establish their superiority though, much like Chad's try to do to us.

no they just use each other. Its commensalism , nobody benefits but nobody loses anything

Women can be pretty vicious to each other.

Foids love ugly foids. The ones that are prettier than them are the ones that they hate.

On my book studying the subject of bullying.

Ugly males are more likely to be bullied and ostracised than good looking males. (height was the 2nd reason behind face for being rejected by your peers; things a man has no control over)

Good looking females are more likely to be bullied and ostracised than ugly or plain females. Females prefer plain looking company.

Yes because they are afraid chad will still fuck them

They hate good looking women, especially if they are getting a lot of attention

No , they love ugly foids and often pretend to be friends with them and help them out ,
cause they know they are of bad genetic quality and will never compare to themselves , doesnt matter how much clothes or makeup they buy .

They love to have ugly friends so they look better themselves and the ugly ducklings will be thankful for that high quality companionship and look up to their leader .
Just like with men , the good genes dominate and lead the tribe . Its the same for women

Ugly girls pose no threat to Stacy.
She only hates other Stacies .
They hate good looking women, especially if they are getting a lot of attention

No , they love ugly foids and often pretend to be friends with them and help them out ,
cause they know they are of bad genetic quality and will never compare to themselves , doesnt matter how much clothes or makeup they buy .

They love to have ugly friends so they look better themselves and the ugly ducklings will be thankful for that high quality companionship and look up to their leader .
Just like with men , the good genes dominate and lead the tribe . Its the same for women

Ugly girls pose no threat to Stacy.
She only hates other Stacies .

This.

But men feel threatened by ugly men. Ugly men have way fewer freinds than goodlooking men.

In tribal times ugly males wouldn't obtain a mate during late puberty/early adulthood and so were likely to become mad (incel rage) and target their frustrations at women and chads. Its just ingrained in people to be wary of ugly men.