Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do foids have the same type of feelings that we do?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Given how different the foid experience is. Sex and relationships on demand, endless validation etc. Do you think they have feelings the same way as we do? Do they feel sad the same way we do? Or is their sadness completely different to ours but it can't be described properly (like how you can't describe colour to someone blind)

Women do not have the same feelings as us. For us love is love, for them love is lust.
For us depression is agonizing sadness, for them it's boredom.
For us loneliness is isolation and exclusion, for them it's not getting attention 24/7.

Given how different the foid experience is. Sex and relationships on demand, endless validation etc. Do you think they have feelings the same way as we do? Do they feel sad the same way we do? Or is their sadness completely different to ours but it can't be described properly (like how you can't describe colour to someone blind)
161.jpg

Our feelings dont matter to them. Also based AV. Also i noticed youre a 2017cel.

Women do not have the same feelings as us. For us love is love, for them love is lust.
For us depression is agonizing sadness, for them it's boredom.
For us loneliness is isolation and exclusion, for them it's not getting attention 24/7.
now that i'm blackpilled i think love = lust for me too

whores don't have feelings

I have a feeling that their feelings are partially determined by how they developed and the modern climate has made them more hungry for validation or has numbed them when it comes to experiencing real emotions
Of course the differences in hormone profiles also will have an impact on development and maintenance between sexes

basically the hormones a person has running through their body through life will determine their interpretation of feelings
the differences in physiology will determine what they are capable and not capable of doing
it will also determine how they are perceived and treated
all of these things create a final product

Freud mentioned how foids have penis envy and this may explain why they want to have the same capabilities as males
I think the main difference between female and male is that females did not have to develop as much since all fetuses start off as a female analogue and unlike females, males must develop through hypertrophy, testosterone, and other hormones.
Foids often behave like children because unlike most men they weren't put in the thresher and forced to compete in a brutal deathmatch
They simply envy the spoils of war that a minority of males are capable of obtaining without every considering the brutality of nature.

They are literal children because they didn't grow up
almost every incel is more mature than almost every foid since foids never underwent this type of hypertrophy
it's like a child telling a veteran they want to go to war

I have a feeling that their feelings are partially determined by how they developed and the modern climate has made them more hungry for validation or has numbed them when it comes to experiencing real emotions
Of course the differences in hormone profiles also will have an impact on development and maintenance between sexes

basically the hormones a person has running through their body through life will determine their interpretation of feelings
the differences in physiology will determine what they are capable and not capable of doing
it will also determine how they are perceived and treated
all of these things create a final product

Freud mentioned how foids have penis envy and this may explain why they want to have the same capabilities as males
I think the main difference between female and male is that females did not have to develop as much since all fetuses start off as a female analogue and unlike females, males must develop through hypertrophy, testosterone, and other hormones.
Foids often behave like children because unlike most men they weren't put in the thresher and forced to compete in a brutal deathmatch
They simply envy the spoils of war that a minority of males are capable of obtaining without every considering the brutality of nature.

They are literal children because they didn't grow up
almost every incel is more mature than almost every foid since foids never underwent this type of hypertrophy
it's like a child telling a veteran they want to go to war
gigabased fellow graycel :feelzez: