Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Do foids on FDS even do self improvement?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
The way I see it that sub consists of 50% shitty boomer memes and 50% fraud strategies and telling each other how they all deserve chad. No actual self improvement strategies to deserve those chads. And they call men entitled lmao. On the contrary, redpill sub offers plently of self improvement advice and actually focuses on raising your SMV in order to ascend and spin plates.

i don't even look at reddit, how the fuck would i know?

Their self improvement consists of raising their standards. I wish I was kidding

Women... improving themselves?! :feelshaha: You need some more blackpills for even entertaining that thought

Wahmen don't need to self improve inkwel. :soy:

It's a "tell men how to improve" sub. But they're really telling incels to ldar and continue to pay them taxes or rope.

No. Most of them are whales/sheboons who want chad only.

the moto of that sub is "You deserve better, sis", not "here's how you can get it", every now and then a desperate poster will appear pointing out that attractive men just aren't going to approach her, but she gets immediately denounced as a 'pickmeisha' -- no strategy offered, just lunar astrology, the type of advice you find in motivational self-help columns of cosmopolitan.

Last edited:
the moto of that sub is "You deserve better, sis", not "here's how you can get it", every now and then a desperate poster will appear that attractive men just aren't going to approach her, but gets immediately denounced as a 'pickmeisha' -- no strategy offered, just lunar astrology, the type of advice you find in motivational self-help columns of cosmopolitan.
They would never tell each other to get surgery or go to the gym.

Why would you self improve when you already have everything?
Their self improvement consists of raising their standards. I wish I was kidding

Lol right, They raise standards to gigachad amd think that they are "improving themselves", haha.

Some person asked on r/askFDs
“You guys all say you deserve HVM, but how do you know you are all HVW?”
They got banned and their post was deleted jfl
the moto of that sub is "You deserve better, sis", not "here's how you can get it", every now and then a desperate poster will appear pointing out that attractive men just aren't going to approach her, but she gets immediately denounced as a 'pickmeisha' -- no strategy offered, just lunar astrology, the type of advice you find in motivational self-help columns of cosmopolitan.

No female self improves, except ironically Stacie's who go to the gym and squat to get a bigger ass.

"stop being a pickmeisha" is a big deal, no idea what the fuck it means though

no, they are circlejerking about how good it is to be a foid

i don't even look at reddit, how the fuck would i know?
What an extremely useless post, why bother responding to the thread?
No female self improves, except ironically Stacie's who go to the gym and squat to get a bigger ass.
Because they have legitimate stakes at locking down gigachads.

Last edited:
:waitwhat:

Only to users who have annoyed me or absurd questions
so i guess it's okay to shitpost and make useless comments "only" if it's done against someone you have personal problems with, luckily i have gone into many fights with OP therefore what i said is completely justified.

Nope, only weight increasing.

Foids improving JFL

Entire squad

I actually like FDS, they confirm blackpills every day, and they might be the fledgling beginnings of a new type of 'feminism' that memes itself back into pre-War style socially enforced monogamy.

Hopefully the dynamic plays out like this: the 30 something FDSers comes to the conclusion that a long vetting process is needed (traditional courtship) to weed out 'fuckboys'. Sexual access should be the reward for being in a fulfilling relationship (end of hook-up culture) to protects impulsive foids from Chaddish pump-and-dump tactics... and that any sexual relationships that violate these rules are either grooming/abuse/breaking of sexual foid cartel. As a result older foids start policing each others sexual behaviour (especially that of desirable wilder younger foids) back to the Victorian age.

Last edited:
Foids have vaginas. They assume that's enough. And sadly for the most part it is.