Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Do foids oversell the "inside me" aspect of sex?

vic624

vic624

Meditationcel
I notice that often times when a foid wants to rationalize their pickiness in regards to sex partners, they emphasize the idea of P-in-V intercourse as entry into their "body" and thus needing of strong scrutiny. Maybe this is linguistic autism, but at what point is a canal an entrance to, versus actually inside? If someone stuck their finger in your ear canal, is that "inside" of you? Isn't your mouth less "inside" of you than your stomach? When discussing childbirth, the vagina is merely the "birth canal" and the cervix needs to be dilated to remove what's "inside" the woman.

Just wondering since I've see the theory floated that male-on-male rape is much "worse" than male-on-female rape both because of the atypical use of the orifice and because the anus is a direct entrance to the inside of the body. Of course, male rape is often joked about while female "rape" is considered worse than murder (of a man).

Last edited:
The vagina was designed for chads dick. Further speculation is autism

If you move to rough/no lube it can tear vagina, also pregnancy. Bjs can choke but no pregnancy, anus can get ripped but no pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back