Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do foids pick weak men mentally do they handpick simps

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
Is the game so rigged in their favour, the game of both life and love, that foids just choose the easiest most tutorial option. They choose the simpiest man even if he is a chad, they choose the simpiest chad, to make their lives even more of a tutorial.

I believe they are handpicking mentally weak men over, assertive switched on objectively minded men.

example: If chad A was objective, fact orientated, didnt stand for bullshit from foids, was assertive in this action, called foids out when they spouted shit or tried to stir shit.

Chad B equally attractive, but mentally weak, bowed to foid, still a narcisstic prick so did the whole bad boy routine but ultiately dim, played right into her hands, she knows the crap he is going to pull and is easily manipulated by her.

I believe foids are making a conscious choice for Chad B, tutorial mode figures in their calculation heavily along with looks money status, they want it as easy as they an possibly get it, they dont want a challange they dont want objectivity or truth, they want to be able to easily manipulate the man in her life to get her own way most of the time.

what does everyone think

No, simps choose women.

yes, I've noticed it with some of my friends, and especially when they look for a betabuxer, they'll be very interested in his weak points and how to use them to their advantage

Foids don't pick simps, simps are sticky, like glue. Foids don't mind keeping orbiters since they utilize simps for resources and services. Simps are also quite happy with such arrangement. It's a symbiotic relationship.

They choose the simpiest man even if he is a chad, they choose the simpiest chad, to make their lives even more of a tutorial.
A lot of them chase the "challenging" chads while they get pumped and dumped in their youths, and only look for the most cucked man after they hit the wall and their eggs are drying up.

Simps chase women - cucks allow women to act like the entitled whores they are

A different man for a different plan, each fulfills a role for foid.

They prefer simps for sure. Especially when it comes to non chads. If they're not attracted to a guy and use him as betabuxx and see him as beneath them, they definitely want a simp over some redpiller that tries to be assertive.

ahh so this is why also it will never work for me, i just dont buy the assumed anassailable postion of foids, and when i meet them literally staright up challenge them mentally playing tricks testing them, their aloofness is funny to me. There is always this air of what your even thinking of saying that, this assumed hierarchy where they are unassailably at the top, and they also are the gatekeepers to entry. Problem is if your smart and funny, not only can you see through the facade you can keep pointing out objectively in a funny way, "the emporer has no clothes", eg your position is a lie, your frauding, coming at it from many different angles.
The best I have found as they always have to be right, even when semantically they are nearly always wrong, if you set them up continually to fail with their own stupidity, you dont even need to say anything they grow more and more annoyed. Couple this with hold frame give zero shits dont smile at them ever, and they get very annoyed pretty quickly.

Problem is it doesnt get you anywhere the sheer swamp of SIMP means there is an army waiting on her, you just get this transient win when you walk by or are forced to interact.

However remember we are playing a game where the cards are STACKED RIGGED against us

any win is a win
PHYSIQUES OF GREATNESS
CHRIS JONES
CHRIS JONES

ahh so this is why also it will never work for me, i just dont buy the assumed anassailable postion of foids, and when i meet them literally staright up challenge them mentally playing tricks testing them, their aloofness is funny to me. There is always this air of what your even thinking of saying that, this assumed hierarchy where they are unassailably at the top, and they also are the gatekeepers to entry. Problem is if your smart and funny, not only can you see through the facade you can keep pointing out objectively in a funny way, "the emporer has no clothes", eg your position is a lie, your frauding, coming at it from many different angles.
The best I have found as they always have to be right, even when semantically they are nearly always wrong, if you set them up continually to fail with their own stupidity, you dont even need to say anything they grow more and more annoyed. Couple this with hold frame give zero shits dont smile at them ever, and they get very annoyed pretty quickly.

Problem is it doesnt get you anywhere the sheer swamp of SIMP means there is an army waiting on her, you just get this transient win when you walk by or are forced to interact.

However remember we are playing a game where the cards are STACKED RIGGED against us

any win is a win

PHYSIQUES OF GREATNESS
CHRIS JONES
CHRIS JONES

They just enjoy assertive when its related to showing sexual dominance, not all of them like socially dominant chads because of their egos high as skyscrapers now because of feminism.