Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do foids post screenshots of their chat with chads?

L

lonelycel69

Greycel
Earlier i saw a post at r/niceguys, a guy n office politely asks a foid, if he could buy her a coffee , she refuses with NO, he asks again and she again says no, then the guy tells ok and leaves the conversation. This foid posted this screenshot and everyone comes to shame this guy in comments. He doesn't even fall under their own definition of a niceguy, because he did not reply anything mean or bad to her even though he was rejected and told not to buy her a coffee.

At r/niceguys they want to shame niceguys, but do they do the same for their conversations with chad even though chad is abusing her and her whole family, They want to shame real nice person and turn him into an angry person with hate. Why do they have a whole subreddit(r/niceguys) to shame niceguys? because they want to prove that if you are a sub-chad you must never desire to ask a foid for any date. If you try asking , we will outright reject you and will shame you to the whole world with your own conversation.

ugly = bad, no matter what you do

even guys share a lot of shit to group chats in normie social circles. women are just extra gossipy

I don't think so tbh I think they like to keep it low key and personal. If a foid is sharing pics of her messages it's not something she feel is an intimate situation but more like a joke.
Earlier i saw a post at r/niceguys, a guy n office politely asks a foid, if he could buy her a coffee , she refuses with NO, he asks again and she again says no, then the guy tells ok and leaves the conversation. This foid posted this screenshot and everyone comes to shame this guy in comments. He doesn't even fall under their own definition of a niceguy, because he did not reply anything mean or bad to her even though he was rejected and told not to buy her a coffee.
link?

At r/niceguys they want to shame niceguys, but do they do the same for their conversations with chad even though chad is abusing her and her whole family, They want to shame real nice person and turn him into an angry person with hate. Why do they have a whole subreddit(r/niceguys) to shame niceguys? because they want to prove that if you are a sub-chad you must never desire to ask a foid for any date. If you try asking , we will outright reject you and will shame you to the whole world with your own conversation.
Yeah they are bullies like a lot of users on reddit are.

nice guy = ugly

Humans are only empathetic towards attractive or rich people.

The anti-niceguy community has always been a joke.

ugly = bad, no matter what you do
nice guy = ugly
Based Based Based
Foids will have no shame in posting screenshots of ugly/ niceguys trying to get with them in order to humiliate them on the internet and boost their egos and SMV, and brag to their friends when they post screenshots of convos they have with chad to increase their social status.

im sure they do

who the fuck cares GRaYcel thread tbh