Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do girls ever act nice toward you?

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
Girls either ignore me or express disinterest. Side question, how in the actual fuck do I try to get a girl without a social circle?

Every once in a while. I was one of the class clowns in high school.

Woman allways ignore me, even if I'm in a group of guys she will talk to every guy except me.

They either ignore me or treat me in a very "snappy" manner

Literally only guys are nice to me.

They just ignore me mostly.

There's a foid that I helped out today and she's honestly pretty nice. She's really good looking, but she treats people with respect and isn't a bitch. To me that's huge.

Sub8Hate said:
There's a foid that I helped out today and she's honestly pretty nice. She's really good looking, but she treats people with respect and isn't a bitch. To me that's huge.
oneitisized?

VLÖ said:
They just ignore me mostly.
wallahi !!! if they just ignored me....

they mostly ignore me but also harrass at every opportunity

nausea said:
oneitisized?

No I just appreciate beautiful women who aren't bitches. 

I literally cannot form a oneitis anymore. I won't even be friends with foids anymore.

Only when I was hurt, but I have a feeling I was only helped out because of others watching since it was the only act of kindness.

If you're sub-5, you don't. We have to run social game first.

QuantumDummy said:
Side question, how in the actual fuck do I try to get a girl without a social circle?

Get a social circle through hobbies/activity groups/going out.

Or mass approach in places where it's "acceptable" to approach (even though if you're truecel it's pretty much unacceptable for you anywhere).

girls usually act nice towards me until they realize I'm autistic

When i used to work, theres was a stacy who worked their who would pretend to be nice to me when she wanted something. Obviously i didnt give into that cuckoldry because i already knew she had a bf. She didnt know that i knew so i think she wanted an orbiter.

N to the no to the no no no

I think girls smile at me somtimes beacause they're working or kust pretending to be nice.

No. I either don't exist or they are rude to me.

only if they want something from u. usually for their gain and ur loss

Yeah but when it comes to romance they wouldn’t touch me with a 10 foot invisible pole.

Some have talked to me and smiled and shit but never actually expressed anything romantic with me. However, some only goes quite a way, as most just ignore me and look at me funny, and may even call me ugly or some shit.

When I was 20, yes

Now that I'm a crazy, grizzled looking hermit that looks like my avatar on food, not so much

Sub8Hate said:

Wait til she calls you her "best friend".

Or how much "respect" she maintains when a jerk-chad passes by.

Yes most girls are nice to me but it's just platonic.

nice=give you at least one hole

I don't want their pity

Sub8Hate said:
No I just appreciate beautiful women who aren't bitches. 

I literally cannot form a oneitis anymore. I won't even be friends with foids anymore.

I've never met a truly beautiful woman who was a bitch. Bitch girls were either ugly or good looking only in fake up.

saddupbro said:
Wait til she calls you her "best friend".

Or how much "respect" she maintains when a jerk-chad passes by.

I work with her and we don't work in close proximity to each other. So I doubt I'll see any of that. 

I usually get "I love you!" from foids if we become really friendly. Which means nothing to me lol. Just some more basic bitch stupidity. Little did they know I just thought of them as stingy cunts whom I wanted to slap the shit out of KEK.

Akarin said:
I've never met a truly beautiful woman who was a bitch. Bitch girls were either ugly or good looking only in fake up.

Now that I think about it, I realize this has been mostly true throughout my experiences with foids. 

But, it's a part of their nature, so I've seen a couple act like bitches. It's only natural that they give subhuman men a hard time, subconsciously they need to keep the subhuman man as far away from her pussy as possible.

Only in the same way you're nice towards a puppy or a small child.

Akarin said:

if that was the case life wouldn't be so hard for us at all

Sub8Hate said:
I work with her and we don't work in close proximity to each other. So I doubt I'll see any of that. 

Stalk her. But don't get caught. hahaha

see whether she's truly as pure hearted as she seems.