Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do girls go out of their way to avoid you?

Weirdcel

Weirdcel

Banned
-
On multiple occasions, I've had girls walk up 4 flights of stairs over being in the same elevator as me. It's awkward to see them in the same floor as me once the elevator reaches the top.

yes, one time a women crossed over to the other side of the street into incoming traffic to avoid me

Yeah if I'm ever sitting near them they move to a different seat

Once two primary school girls came out of the crossing walk. One girl noticed me, grabbed the hand of the girl and ran away. She probably thought Im a rapist lol

I don't really look at what's going around me when I'm outside tbh

yes, one time a women crossed over to the other side of the street into incoming traffic to avoid me
Girls do this to me too... unless I'm walking my dog. Then it's "omg that's a cute dog". A dog is the only way you can avoid them fleeing it seems.

I had to go into town today and lone females that were either behind me or in front sped up and even broke into a run to get further away from me.

I had to go into town today and lone females that were either behind me or in front sped up and even broke into a run to get further away from me.
Kek, lol at us creepcels.

Yes they actively ignore me

Girls do this to me too... unless I'm walking my dog. Then it's "omg that's a cute dog". A dog is the only way you can avoid them fleeing it seems.
Predatory animals are less alarming than ugly males. Heh.

no, I live in a small city so we all know each other here but if I go to any other city this might happen

When girls do this, I always have to ask myself wtf did I do to be so scary?

Predatory animals are less alarming than ugly males. Heh.
True. They're less afraid of a big dog capable of mauling them than a scrawny manletcel like me.

No but they look at me like I am a beast

They treat me like I'm pretty much non-existent.

Sometimes. Hard to know for sure, though.

They never did this. But I get attitude and rudeness from time to time.

In school some foids would stalk me to poke fun at me. But I was a lame target. Never reacted in any way so they got frustrated.

One time a thick bitch at trader joes, I had a run in with before, was at the free sample counter giving samples, so I walk up and before I get there, she goes into a back room. I knew she was doing this to avoid me, so I went up another isle and came back after a minute and made sure she handed me a sample.

Scaring away females simply due to my grotesque ogre appearance has become a fun game for me.

Once two primary school girls came out of the crossing walk. One girl noticed me, grabbed the hand of the girl and ran away. She probably thought Im a rapist lol
Its over

Yes. I didn't even fuckin do anything. :feelsbadman:

I'm convinced I'm invisible.

They usually ignore me

I don't know if they actually do or if I'm just being paranoid.

Rarely.

Doesn't mean that I'm a fakecel tho.