Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do Incels have it better in Western or Eastern Europe?

Title

• Western Europe

Votes: 23 45.1%
  • Eastern Europe

Votes: 28 54.9%

• Total voters
L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
My opinion: Slavcels have it worse.

In Eastern Europe they still have the traditional system without its just justification (e.g. providing safety/stability for men), but also the liberal degeneracy, so you have a system that punishes men by having high demands when it comes to their morality/intelligence/physique, while women get a free pass - a toxic mixture between the worst parts of tradition (e.g. high demands for men) and the worst parts of liberalism (e.g. limitless freedom without responsibilities for women).

These high demands were somewhat justifiable back then, because the disadvantage of having obligations (e.g. working/providing, being in your best form mentally/physically) once came with a guarantee of getting something back (e.g. social cohesion, family), but nowadays these articles of association have been broken and only the disadvantages remain. You still have to work, but you get nothing back.

In many Western European Nations the society is so atomized that you aren't even forced to contribute to it or conform to any standards while this is not the case in these countries. In the West you can at least do LDARing with no financial problems (especially in Germany, Denmark, Sweden, etc.) and be completely removed from the society that doesn't care about you. Furthermore, there is also the wealth of the west, which could be seen as an advantage (for Geomaxxing), but also as a disadvantage (because the women in your country cannot be swayed with money as easily and only looks matter for competition). The women in the West have a greater liberty to behave like what they truly are, but generally speaking Slavcels have a harder time due to monetary issues and social phenomenons.

North African European-looking foids seem more receptive and willing to submit to Western men. I know from texting them. Worth considering tbh.
But how? Arranged marriages?

Not sure but it's hell in North America

well the commie bloc countries usually have more women then men and are slightly less degenerate then west but I've also heard most are gold diggers so idk.
both are still probably better then NA at least.

Only in Muslim societies do incels thrive.
Islam has polygyny which leads to men accumulating women. Furthermore, many females are aborted in Islamic countries which leads to a skewed up gender ratio, which leads to more incels. The system wouldn't benefit us.
Not sure but it's hell in North America
well the commie bloc countries usually have more women then men and are slightly less degenerate then west but I've also heard most are gold diggers so idk.
both are still probably better then NA at least.
Brutal. Have heard stories about America, sooner or later it will come to us, because Eurofoids always emulate stuff from America. Social phenomenons can be described with a Human Centipede: America is the first guy, then comes Western Europe, then comes Eastern Europe, that human centipede is fed with degeneracy and then the shit goes from one country to the other, but it all starts in America.
our smv is low af in both E Euorpean countries and W European (ive seen tinder experiment in which british slut rejected chadlite bc he revealed that he's polish
Brutal.

eastern ,anybody who says western clearly hasnt lived in western europe shithole

Nowadays all countries in Europe are more or less cucked, foids have social networks and access to Chads in EE too, it's not different

In Eastern Europe they still have the traditional system without its just justification (e.g. providing safety/stability for men), but also the liberal degeneracy, so you have a system that punishes men by having high demands when it comes to their morality/intelligence/physique, while women get a free pass - a toxic mixture between the worst parts of tradition (e.g. high demands for men) and the worst parts of liberalism (e.g. limitless freedom without responsibilities for women).

These high demands were somewhat justifiable back then, because the disadvantage of having obligations (e.g. working/providing, being in your best form mentally/physically) once came with a guarantee of getting something back (e.g. social cohesion, family), but nowadays these articles of association have been broken and only the disadvantages remain. You still have to work, but you get nothing back.

In many Western European Nations the society is so atomized that you aren't even forced to contribute to it or conform to any standards while this is not the case in these countries. In the West you can at least do LDARing with no financial problems (especially in Germany, Denmark, Sweden, etc.) and be completely removed from the society that doesn't care about you. Furthermore, there is also the wealth of the west, which could be seen as an advantage (for Geomaxxing), but also as a disadvantage (because the women in your country cannot be swayed with money as easily and only looks matter for competition). The women in the West have a greater liberty to behave like what they truly are, but generally speaking Slavcels have a harder time due to monetary issues and social phenomenons.
More copes in Western Europe, I’d imagine

Hard to tell. From America it looks like eastern since all the foids there dream about leaving eastern europe and moving to the west to find some chad.

our smv is low af in both E Euorpean countries and W European (ive seen tinder experiment in which british slut rejected chadlite bc he revealed that he's polish
brootal pole pill. When she sees a Pole, she sees this pole
Solar Powered 'Smart Stop Sign' Developed To Curb Rural Traffic Crashes

I live in Spain and its fucking hell down here, i mean hell.
The only difference with EE I can see is they indeed have more poverty so less chances of having welfare or something if you are trully fucked and you cannot work.

but here you better be a gigachad 90kg of pure muscle with money secure job and status or you will not slay. (only exception of you are a true ganster) As simple as that. Not to mention you have to deal with almost a fascist feminism regime in this country like Canada.

I don't see how it can be worst in eastern Europe tbh...

ee mostly and western man has much easier time mating with slav women, while slav men are non existant to anybody besides slavic women and maybe noodlewhores

It's better in east, but probably not so much so that I can ascend :feelsbadman: if I get enough money I'll try locationmaxxing

Western Europe for money and comfort, Eastern Europe for a healthier, less openly promiscuous, less feminised society.

Western Europe for money and comfort, Eastern Europe for a healthier, less openly promiscuous, less feminised society.
Spoiler alert - it’s even worse. Neetbux in West Europe = bux u get with a master or doctor degree in EE. Also females are hella more degenerate and autistic. In WE u can live nicely with neetbux and still earn more than I ever will. Tbh in EE there’s literally 0% chance of ever buying any property. Wages are so low, you can barely make it to another month, even with a degree.

Eastern Europe seems to have thing where there is both tradition and liberal qualities in society but incels get the worst of both worlds

idk i say Eastern, at least in Western europe you can whitemaxx can find some self hating brown girl

yeah you might be right, here in ee the foids are fully kiked but the boomers still live in la la land

Eastern is clearly more degenerated, mostly because of what you said.

Western Europe seems easier to LDAR and weird, autistic personalities appear to be more tolerated. Hiring whores is also legal in some Western European countries, so if an incel is feeling horny and has the money to spend, he has somewhere to bust a nut (with the real thing).

Eastern European women are just as slutty and fucked as Western European women, perhaps even more so

Plenty of incels in eastern Europe

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back