Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do Indian or African men have a chance with Asian females?

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Only white men are going there for that, but Indians or blacks, what about them? Also, their dick size is bigger than the average white male size

some japanese women like black guys but its extremely rare. Curry's? jfl

nope, asian people in general hate shitskins

Face > All else

Nope, LOL! Asians hate Curries and Blacks especially.

South East Asians of the dark variety, probably

Pale skinned asians, no

Nope, LOL! Asians hate Curries and Blacks especially.
not rlly, in indonesia they will date curries, and in singapore there are some indian male noodle female, i doubt they will hate curries when they worship one (bhudda) :/
no u have to be lightskin black to get girls in japan, korea etc even jbw is hard in japan and korea because japanese women are hypergamous sluts

Chad/tyrone/chang/chaddam/etc only

I white, can I have chance with asian girl of decent age, decent looks, and decent culture (what also includes no betabuxxing)?

Slight chance if you look a certain way. I do well with noodlewhores in general, and i might even ascend in SEA.
South East Asians of the dark variety, probably

Pale skinned asians, no

True. Some curries might ascend in SEA and maybe even China. Japanese and south korean noodles only reserved for white men.

Last edited:
African: may be in the west but extremely extremely rare.

Curry: NO (except in singapore, malaysia, indonesia, hong-kong, etc.)

African: may be in the west but extremely extremely rare.

Curry: NO (except in singapore, malaysia, indonesia, hong-kong, etc.)
"NO, except here, here and here" I asked in general if they have a chance in any Asian country. So what you said makes no sense, they can succeed in these countries

BBC can't lose but some Asian women are scared of their big cocks

if they are good looking, yes.

"NO, except here, here and here" I asked in general if they have a chance in any Asian country. So what you said makes no sense, they can succeed in these countries

I don't know, in Singapore, noodlewhores date and marry Indian guys. But mainland Chinese, Japanese and Koreans don't do.

I have a friend that married a Chinese girl and moved to Australia with her. But he looks like young Corbin Bleu, and mogs the fuck out of her.

Tyrones definitely have a chance with Asian holes. Currycels don't have a chance with them. Niggercels don't even have a chance with their own women.

Tyrones definitely have a chance with Asian holes. Currycels don't have a chance with them. Niggercels don't even have a chance with their own women.
Tyrones slay white females, they don't need noodles. I was talking about average African and Indian men

No.

Scin Color >> Face for Asian Females.

For their females it is also true: attractive foid with darker scin will be viewed as lower than far less attractive but lighter.

Obv there are some exceptions for a rich betabuxxers like some indians are, and very attractive blacks as temp(but never LT) fk-bois.

Last edited:
Tyrones slay white females, they don't need noodles. I was talking about average African and Indian men
Nope. Every black man who is not a Tyrone is a truecel. And curries are genetic garbage so neither of them have a chance with noodlewhores