Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do most people here have social anxiety or just really ugly?

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
I'm wondering because I'm both.

Social anxiety is being ugly.

Grotesque said:
Not really. My sister has noticeable social anxiety although not crippling like mine. She's really attractive.

Social anxiety is cope..used to be my biggest cope

Much easier to say I'm limited by my SA than admit that I'm too ugly to have a social life.

Both but more anxiety I guess

imbored21 said:
Not really. My sister has noticeable social anxiety although not crippling like mine. She's really attractive.
Go back here.

Incel801 said:
Social anxiety is cope..used to be my biggest cope

Much easier to say I'm limited by my SA than admit that I'm too ugly to have a social life.

It's the other way around man. I usually cope by telling people I don't have things because of my looks. This is because I can't change my looks, so I can give up and they can feel sorry for me. But I know deep down it's my social anxiety holding me back. It's just scary to accept because that is changeable and getting out of my comfort zone to fix it is a hard and terrifying process.

either both or just really ugly.

I have social anxiety because of a combination of being ugly and hereditary mental disorders.

Kointo said:
I have social anxiety because of a combination of being ugly and hereditary mental disorders.

Same, being ugly has truly messed me up mentally.

Hard to not develop social anxiety when you face constant rejections and negative feedback from other people.

i could looksmax and do well because i have decent base stats, but my personality is fucked to tears.

They're one and the same.

They're the fucking same.

> do most people here have social anxiety or just really ugly?
yes

i have adhd, ass burgers and social anxiety then lookswise im a low tier normie.

Hunter said:
i have adhd, ass burgers and social anxiety then lookswise im a low tier normie.

its over, aspie + SA is death sentence

wishiwasbigger said:
its over, aspie + SA is death sentence

i know that. the only way to compensate is being a chad but im nowhere near a chad.

Grotesque said:

I don't know... I'm not validating "TRP tactics" wholesale here; I'd never do that...

... but you have to admit that a guy loses a point or two if he's clearly acting like a timid pussy. I mean, doesn't it seem true to you that looks aside, a man who cannot hold eye contact, who has "nervous ticks" like a girl playing with her hair when she sees a Chad, or whatever, clear social anxiety cues, doesn't that...

... well, doesn't that sort of put him somewhere on the scale, well, doesn't the scale look like this: 

<1--actual retard---------social anxiety----------normal behavior--------confident---10>

I mean, you can't actually picture a confident retarded corky guy who has assertive dominant body language and eye contact, can you? That'd be pretty contradictory. 

It makes you think, or at least it makes me think, that regardless, I should try to hold eye contact when I catch a person's eyes, and should maintain a confident posture, because while it's true I have the face and body I was born with, at least I can try to not be retarded with my body language and other bearing characteristics (vocal tone, enunciation, eye contact, etc). 

It's absolutely not to say this will get any of us laid. I suppose it's more about just making the best of what we have to not seem more subhuman than we need to be. Maybe that's all TRP can ever be in the truest sense: an attempt to minimize your subhumanity, but it still doesn't negate the fact that in the modern liberal secular world of men and women workers and equality, looks are the only nobility and "charisma" trigger, and everything else is a bit of cake frosting.

We frost the cake all we want with TRP methods (clothes, posturing, fitness, money, it's all frosting), but it doesn't negate the fact that the cake itself is like someone mixed a cup of diarrhea in the cake batter (subhuman looks/genes).

non_factor said:
Hard to not develop social anxiety when you face constant rejections and negative feedback from other people.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Why are you banned?

Probably incelman's alt. @master confirm?

sepelion said:
I don't know... I'm not validating "TRP tactics" wholesale here; I'd never do that...

... but you have to admit that a guy loses a point or two if he's clearly acting like a timid pussy. I mean, doesn't it seem true to you that looks aside, a man who cannot hold eye contact, who has "nervous ticks" like a girl playing with her hair when she sees a Chad, or whatever, clear social anxiety cues, doesn't that...
No, I don't. None of this matters. When autists like myself have struggled is that we just don't talk to females at all, and thus nothing has a chance to happen since societal law still dictates that women never approach.

When a female is attracted to you, nothing matters. It doesn't matter what you say, how you act. You can effectively sexually molest her and she'll be fine with it.

And you cannot talk your way into a female being attracted to you. The only '''success''' stories like this are when the female has exhausted all males she's attracted to, and either has to settle with beta trash or die alone.

Grotesque said:
No, I don't. None of this matters. When autists like myself have struggled is that we just don't talk to females at all, and thus nothing has a chance to happen since societal law still dictates that women never approach.

When a female is attracted to you, nothing matters. It doesn't matter what you say, how you act. You can effectively sexually molest her and she'll be fine with it.

And you cannot talk your way into a female being attracted to you. The only '''success''' stories like this are when the female has exhausted all males she's attracted to, and either has to settle with beta trash or die alone.

powerful painful master blaster truth

also, SA is one of the many things that are mistaken for something else entirely around

both. Every time I go outside or have to interact with retail I want to fucking go ER right then and there