Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do niggas believe sub8 unironically?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
At first I thought they were serious, then I assumed no one can be that insanely retarded to think only 8/10+ men can get non-betabuxx sex so I thought they were trolls. Now i'm not sure anymore.
Like, if you were really that mentally retarded you wouldn't even be able to sign up to this website, right? you'd accidentally kill yourself in the process by missing the enter key and stabbing yourself in the eye with your finger and then bleeding to death or something?
It's a joke just like the drivers license pill, right?

@Personalityinkwell and his cucked thoughts. no wonder why he's banned

If you believe sub8 unironically you should be executed unironically.

@Personalityinkwell and his cucked thoughts. no wonder why he's banned
That faggot used to take everything to the extreme. No wonder the sub8 rule became mainstream after him.

If you pay for the foid's coffee on a date you are betabuxxing

Jfl at your life if you believe sub8law is a joke
JFL at my life either way, I'm sub2 bro. Sub8 is still a meme and completely incoherent, only someone who hasn't been forced to interact with the world in years could maintain such a delusion.

JFL at my life either way, I'm sub2 bro. Sub8 is still a meme and completely incoherent, only someone who hasn't been forced to interact with the world in years could maintain such a delusion.
Jfl again. :feelshaha:

Forget Sub 8, everybody is getting cucked. There is not a single faithful relationship.

@Adamhastor said it best:

Sub-8 law is the logical conclusion of the blackpill. Anyone seriously thinking sub-8 isn't true is a bluepilled soyfag

Anyone who equates 80/20 with sub8 has immediately revealed themselves as retarded, and you have no clue how rare an actual 8/10 is in the real world or how rankings work comparatively.

Normies struggle, so what? Define sub8 theory in two sentences for me, come on.

Anyone who equates 80/20 with sub8 has immediately revealed themselves as retarded, and you have no clue how rare an actual 8/10 is in the real world or how rankings work comparatively.

Normies struggle, so what? Define sub8 theory in two sentences for me, come on.

If you don't understand it, you don't understand the blackpill. Sub-8 theory is just a logical extension of blackpill theory.

Just misunderstand normal distribution in order to cope theory. Laugh all you want to, it won't raise your IQ.
None of them who are below 8 they will ever never experience true love, lust, trust, loyalty, wife material etc.
All of them Betabuxx or they(girls) don't have any other options available... and they don't want to die alone.
Sub8 is a law kid.

Not literally but figuratively it has some truth. Foids are very priveldedged over men

@Adamhastor said it best:

Sub-8 law is the logical conclusion of the blackpill. Anyone seriously thinking sub-8 isn't true is a bluepilled soyfag
It's what graycels say when they first join to try to seem edgy "haha bro fuck those whores they are so hypergamous you need to be an NBA athlete have a 54 inch cock and make 10 billion dollars per day to have sex with 1/10 landwhales haha bro i'm so blackpilled xD :))) :pPPPPPPP"

None of them who are below 8 they will ever never experience true love, lust, trust, loyalty, wife material etc.
All of them Betabuxx or they(girls) don't have any other options available... and they don't want to die alone.
Sub8 is a law kid.
If you're talking about betabuxxing you're talking about post-college relationships. Oldcel relationships are cringe and they don't matter. I'm talking about highschool and college.

It's what graycels say when they first join to try to seem edgy "haha bro fuck those whores they are so hypergamous you need to be an NBA athlete have a 54 inch cock and make 10 billion dollars per day to have sex with 1/10 landwhales haha bro i'm so blackpilled xD :))) :pPPPPPPP"

no, that would be sub-11 law

Jason is having a hard time trying to cope with the sub 8 law, he makes a thread about It everyday JFL.
The stupidity of some users here just astounds me. I'm too autistic to know if they're being serious or not.

I don’t mind

The stupidity of some users here just astounds me. I'm too autistic to know if they're being serious or not.
Shitposting is one of the best ways to cope with inceldom my fellow Crystal lake incel.

It's easier to think that every non chad guy is as fucked as we are than admitting that we are the only ones with the fate of NEVER being able to get pussy, let alone a mutual relationship.

A cope a day keeps the doctor away, let them boys cope with the sub 8 law.

Do you know what it can be compared to? This is tantamount to saying that people who are under 6'3" cannot get sex without betabuxx.
So I believe that sub8 is more an exaggeration, a kind of joke.

So I believe that sub8 is more an exaggeration, a kind of joke.
It is. I refuse to believe anyone unironically believing in sub8law. If you are average in both looks and height you have no chance of being an incel, anyone who disagrees with it should kill himself.

If you pay for the foid's coffee on a date you are betabuxxing

this , 100%,, now in the west and even some other places, foids have as much opportunities to make money if not more than men.
they get pay the same with less skill and experience., and do less work than the men at same job.
so anytime a man pay for anything to foids , its not gallant or chivalry or any of that nonsense, its betabuxxing.

if a guy pay for the hotel or a cabin for a weekend of sex, yes that is also money spent and betabuxxing also.
the foid would not consider herself a prostitute, but she is getting some resources nevertheless.

What is absolutely free sex? a Chad stay in his apartment all day , he have foids in line to come over and have sex with him, foids recommend him to other foids bi showing a picture of the 8+ chad., his genetic is so good , if he want to upgrade to a 9, he go to gym 3 times a week, 30 minutes each time.
at 9, he can practically start charging foids for sex and have them giving him gifts and stuff.

this , 100%,, now in the west and even some other places, foids have as much opportunities to make money if not more than men.
they get pay the same with less skill and experience., and do less work than the men at same job.
so anytime a man pay for anything to foids , its not gallant or chivalry or any of that nonsense, its betabuxxing.

if a guy pay for the hotel or a cabin for a weekend of sex, yes that is also money spent and betabuxxing also.
the foid would not consider herself a prostitute, but she is getting some resources nevertheless.

What is absolutely free sex? a Chad stay in his apartment all day , he have foids in line to come over and have sex with him, foids recommend him to other foids bi showing a picture of the 8+ chad., his genetic is so good , if he want to upgrade to a 9, he go to gym 3 times a week, 30 minutes each time.
at 9, he can practically start charging foids for sex and have them giving him gifts and stuff.
Yes. This is what I mean when I say 99% of non incel men are betabuxxers. ONLY Chad can get truly free sex. The vast majority of men have to at least have a job and buy some things for the foid. If the foid wouldn't be with you if you were homeless, you're betabuxxing.

This is what I believe.

If you're a sub-8 male, you have a 99.99% chance of getting cucked for a better looking guy at some point in the long-term relationship.

If you're a sub-5 male, you can not enter a long term relationship and can not pump and dump.

If you're a 5/10 you're screwed in a very very weird way. Unless you're willing to dumpster dive, it'll be like playing Dark souls on Nightmare mode but with Half health and the game resets every time you die. As a 5/10 male you have to be tall, white, making good money and have a good body to get a 4-6/10 foid (VERY HIGH CHANCE SHE WILL CUCK YOU) - You may also occassionally pump and dump.

6-7/10: These guys can pump and dump if they play their cards right. Some foids will be attracted to them from the get go and may even (rarely) pursue them. In a LTR, will be cucked for chad.

Yes. This is what I mean when I say 99% of non incel men are betabuxxers. ONLY Chad can get truly free sex. The vast majority of men have to at least have a job and buy some things for the foid. If the foid wouldn't be with you if you were homeless, you're betabuxxing.

yah, been saying the same thing also, to be not incel one need a job, a car, his own place, 6+ looks, and start competing with other 6+ men to betabuxx a foid .

They do but it's good they say it out in the open, then you can tell who the retards are.

I'm going to lay this out plain and simple so all of you kikes, niggers, honkies, chinks, and faggots can be on the same page.

Sub8 law is this: if you're 8+/10, then you are the object of foids' hypergamous desires. You are what women think about when they masturbate or get fucked by their boyfriends. You are what they monkeybranch to when they get bored of their boyfriends and husbands.

It doesn't mean sub8's can't get laid.
It doesn't mean sub8's can't get into stable relationships.
It doesn't mean sub8's can't ever have casual sex.

Way to take a simple concept and turn it into theoretical physics, you fucking autists.

Sub-8 is factual
The above graycel crap is pure fantasy

This is what I believe.

If you're a sub-8 male, you have a 99.99% chance of getting cucked for a better looking guy at some point in the long-term relationship.

If you're a sub-5 male, you can not enter a long term relationship and can not pump and dump.

If you're a 5/10 you're screwed in a very very weird way. Unless you're willing to dumpster dive, it'll be like playing Dark souls on Nightmare mode but with Half health and the game resets every time you die. As a 5/10 male you have to be tall, white, making good money and have a good body to get a 4-6/10 foid (VERY HIGH CHANCE SHE WILL CUCK YOU) - You may also occassionally pump and dump.

6-7/10: These guys can pump and dump if they play their cards right. Some foids will be attracted to them from the get go and may even (rarely) pursue them. In a LTR, will be cucked for chad.

What year are we in? 1960?

2/10 landwhales feel entitled to 8/10 Chadlites in 2020

Just listen to how foids talk and read the things they say on social media

or better yet WATCH HOW THEY ACT IN REAL LIFE

They don't even try to hide it anymore

They all demand chad because they all KNOW they can get him

It'a a dark, sexless clown world for 95% of men but they won't admit it because they don't want to be shamed as "one of those incels"

It's a meme tbh with some truth to it. If you're sub 8 women won't find you sexually appealing but you won't be a virgin you'll still have a GF as long as not sub 5 or so.

You might not be an 8 but the women your fucking has to view you as an 8+ to get unconditional love

I assumed it was just an exaggeration with some true to it.
pretty much all women fantasize about having a 8/10+ guy and if you are a good looking guy your life will be way easier i.e jeremy meeks.
If you think only chads get sex and relationships you're retarded but if you think your girl won't cuck you the minuet a 8/10 gives her attention or that they have way better sex and normal lives than you you're also retarded.

Sub 8 is true to a great extent. Sure most normies aren't virgin but they struggle to get a loving relationship. The get to fuck a drunk foid in their teens/early 20s.

Majority don't get true love and get dumped cheated on constantly. Most end up betabuxxing out of desperation.

Very few Sub 8 men manage to get true love and faithful relationships

I don't believe youre fuarked if you're sub-8, but will she love you unconditionally like you're an 8+ is up for debate.

These Sub-8 believers are not mad because they are incels they are mad because they are not Chads

Sub-8 is definitely trolling. At the most charitable interpretation, those who support it just forget that 8/10 generally means well above average attractiveness - i.e., still able to have relationships with Becky and easily able to ascend. They might forget that it isn't just an absolute dichotomy of Chad or Incel - there are plenty of varying levels of Brad spread in there. And as far as the beta-buxx argument - who cares? Those guys are still getting some semblance of intimacy, while true incels are getting absolutely nothing.

Over for 7.5/10 chadlites

it's kind of true, sub 8 and it isn't "easy" anymore. if youre sub 8 you have to upgrade at least 1 thing but it's still very much possible for sub8-6

These Sub-8 believers are not mad because they are incels they are mad because they are not Chads
This is unironically true, SUB-8 Theory is just that; a Theory. Just like evolution theory, there is evidence that supports it but it cannot unequivocally be proven true. Sorry Copers, but we are just the shitty leftovers of humanity and not commonplace as much as all of us would like. Now LET'S STOP WASTING TIME ON SPEWING THE SAME SHIT AND START COMING UP WITH SOLUTIONS LIKE BLKPILLPRES OR SOMETHING FUUUUUCK