Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do non chad men really expect something off tinder?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date
Deleted member 21908

Deleted member 21908

Self-banned
-
80% of tinder - girls hooking up with chad
the other 20% - girls asking for money or promoting their onlyfans/snapchat premium

What is there for an average/below average male on tinder? Even if you go on there to betabux, you most likely won't get any type of sex and you'll get ghosted after some time

This shit doesn't cater to ugly men, and with that being one of the top ways to meet someone, there really is no other way to meet females if you aren't above average looking. Guess we die alone and cope

Yeah cause they think writing a thorough and proper bio is going to get them matches. Because people read those on tinder of course.

i mean a lot of men are also bluepilled so maybe they do

at this point onlyfans is a wealth transfer, the cunts are making thousands every single day, all that hard earned money going to cunts, these simps are getting scammed.

Yeah cause they think writing a thorough and proper bio is going to get them matches. Because people read those on tinder of course.
just use better pics bro, just be interesting bro... it's all so tiring

“The first thing I check on tinder is the bio to see if I like their personality!”-No one, ever

This world is for chad and stacy only, we don't have our place to belong and exist in this society.

Non-Chads shouldn't download that shit

Normies are retarded

most normie men don't use Tinder, because people in general are opposed to trying new things unless it is made easy for them. The average normie man is going to take one selfie, realise he looks like shit and will think that using Tinder is a waste of time.

they're coping
most normie men don't use Tinder, because people in general are opposed to trying new things unless it is made easy for them. The average normie man is going to take one selfie, realise he looks like shit and will think that using Tinder is a waste of time.
cope, normie men do use tinder, and in fact they're paying for it to be free for chads and foids

its designed to prey on lonely men and just extract money while chad fucks all the foids.

useless app unless your 8 +

Yes.

Because they're delusional.

They're bluepilled and still think personality matters. Or they're redpilled and delude themselves into thinking they're chad because they "hold frame" or some shit.

The worst ones are the ugly bluepilled libtards who think that by making a Tinder profile full of SJW/feminist bullshit it'll impress foids and make them look past their ugliness. (nigga please.) When I was staciefishing I'd always make sure to send those tards a message to get them really butthurt.

If they didn't, they would definitely not be jestermaxxing so damn hard.

I'll speak from personal experience as a short ricecel living near the Indiana/Kentucky border.

I used Tinder and Bumble for 5 and 3 years, respectively.. I created my profile exactly from the book. I had everything I needed to maximize as many matches as I could. A serious picture. A smiling picture. A dog picture. A travel picture. A picture of me in a suit I rented. I even looked up which poses do the best. I put an interesting bio with a joke and a few things of what I liked just so I don't come off as a psycho. I didn't mention my height (I'm 5'4).

Nothing. Not one single match. Not even a bot matched with me. I bought Tinder Passport and both Bumble Travel and Boost. I put my location in Rice enclaves like LA, SF, NYC. I even put my location in Asian cities like Manila, Bangkok, Cebu, and Shanghai. I even lowered my damn fucking standards and was swiping on a few land whales just to see if I was really that hideous.

Not a single match in years.
I still don't have a match, even in quarantine, where I assume foids are extra horny.

These fucking dating apps are all about how you look. Nothing more. If you're not in the 20% of the Chads, I'm sorry. You're not getting any matches. That's just how cruel this world is. This whole "empowering women" shit has made women become spoiled little bitches who all want the cream of the crop, and are even willing to put down other foids to get ahead, and yet they have the audacity to call US sexist, when it's mostly foids being sexist to other foids.

This current wave of feminism is not about equal rights. It's about foids gaining power over us, and the innocent incels like us who have done nothing but get cursed with the short end of the stick from these stupid standards of beauty that Hollywood pumps into our brains every minute of every hour of every day,, are the ones who suffer the fucking most.
just use better pics bro, just be interesting bro... it's all so tiring

It's so fucking frustrating that these "dating coaches" who have a degree in "dating" (no fucking joke there's a Buzzfoid video on dating apps and they interview someone who actually got that useless fuck of a degree) tell this shit to us, and that if we follow word for word, we would get matches.

I've been doing this and following their advice (doing it so you don't have to) and i've gotten a total of ZERO matches.

Newsflash you fucking "coaches"! Unless you're a 6'3 white chad with the perfect Hollywood face and body you're getting no attention!

Last edited:
Really have no clue why non-chads use it or any app/site in general. I've had one cuck try and tell me I should go after "shy" girls on more niche sites because they care about personality more. Jesus fuck... some people are beyond help.

If I'm ever going to download tinder it will be for chadfishing

They should expect [SuicideFuel].

thats what the bluepill does to you

My experiments on tinder proved just how unfair it is to be an average man and how easy it is to be a chad.

Tinder is only good if you want suicide fuel. Only people i know who have had luck with it were 6 foot

Nothing. Not one single match. Not even a bot matched with me. I bought Tinder Passport and both Bumble Travel and Boost. I put my location in Rice enclaves like LA, SF, NYC. I even put my location in Asian cities like Manila, Bangkok, Cebu, and Shanghai. I even lowered my damn fucking standards and was swiping on a few land whales just to see if I was really that hideous.

Not a single match in years.
I still don't have a match, even in quarantine, where I assume foids are extra horny.
Welcome to the club, brocel. That's my experience to a T (no pun intended), albeit I never used Bumble, just Tinder.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back