Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do normies always ask you why you don't talk much?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
It's fucking annoying. I don't go around asking them why they talk like fucking parrots, why do they feel the need to ask that to me? They don't even care if I talk or not, they're just scared of "that weirdo who's always alone". I hate every single normalfag I'm forced to work with.

Yeah they don't even have to ask they already know they just do it to mock you.

People talk to you?

Yes and that only happens when I’m new to somewhere
For example when I started working at my ex-job in the first few weeks 2 people said “Wow you’re so quiet” or “Why are you so quiet?” but after telling them “I just don’t have anything to say” they never bring it up again

They think they can make incels not rope or go ER by trying to be friendly.
WRONG, we are still subhuman and being nice won't change that.
The amout of bullying typical subhumans get far far exceeds their attempts

No they just don't talk to me and pretend I don't exist

Normies will never understand us autists. All they know is be bluepilled and cuck.

YES ALL THE TIME!

i never hang out with normies

Plenty of times when I was at school. It's ERfuel.

I hate chit chat. Everytime you prononce a word, this word must have value, it could be written without sounding purposeless. Otherwise, you're no better than a screaming animal. Most normies are no better than screaming animals though.

Quite the contrary. Most normies that do see me get terrified if I begin to talk.

20200711 080502

They think they can make incels not rope or go ER by trying to be friendly.
WRONG, we are still subhuman and being nice won't change that.
The amout of bullying typical subhumans get far far exceeds their attempts
Only my looksmatch's love and sex will cure this. They can be nice all they want about it.

It's fucking annoying. I don't go around asking them why they talk like fucking parrots, why do they feel the need to ask that to me? They don't even care if I talk or not, they're just scared of "that weirdo who's always alone". I hate every single normalfag I'm forced to work with.
No, they just ignore me. Which is fine, since norm-scum usually just insult me if they talk to me anyway.

Only my looksmatch's love and sex will cure this. They can be nice all they want about it.
Probably won't tbh.
It's more like treatment than a cure.

Yes, this has happened all my life

they used to. nowadays I have gotten good enough as LARPing as if I am normnigger

mhm, literally one of the only sentences that comes out of their mouths towards me apart from them trying to use me a scapegoat and asking me for help when in return i get treated as a complete genetic failure one on one and outcasted from the rest of whatever social setting i am in with them in it ,and another thing is that i fucking hate their audacity to virtue signal they know i'm a lost cause yet still try to act as they don't percieve me as the subhuman i am

Yeah that shit gets annoying real fast.

yes, and then when i talk they like me less

I hate chit chat. Everytime you prononce a word, this word must have value, it could be written without sounding purposeless. Otherwise, you're no better than a screaming animal. Most normies are no better than screaming animals though.
High IQ

It's the usual passive-agressive bullshit they use to remind you of your place in the social pyramid