Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do normies realize they are getting fucked?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Obviously normies have it better than incels, but the average man is still oppressed, the only people who are truly benefiting from the current system is Chads and foids. The average man often has to be a slave and a cuck in his relationship, and he has to marry a used up whore who will likely divorce him or end up in a dead bedroom marriage with. Not only that, but they are forced to wageslave and pay taxes like slaves while women can make infinite money on onlyfans, twitch, etc.

@ionlycopenow has elaborated on this, but lots of men have to cope with drugs and alcohol to deal with the harshness of this society. They clearly aren't living on god mode like foids and Chads.

So why are normies so defensive of this shitty social system? And I'm not talking about trying to score good boy points in hopes of getting crumbs of Becky pussy, I genuinely think they do not realize just how set up society is against men.

I don't think they are, at least the vast majority. If they were would they social system be the same? Imo I don't think so tbh.

i believe that it's a package deal
once you believe some part of society's bullshit, you will believe all of it
as a guy chances are high you're watching stand up comedy, watching the mainstream news, playing popular video games, listening to the average female speak her mind, probably all of them at once, all of those things are politicized in the same direction and aimed at creating a complete worldview in the head of the average guy

long story short, denying that you are completely fucked romantically as a guy, means you are not a "Nazi", and that you are one of the good guys.

no they got MK ultra'd

i believe that it's a package deal
once you believe some part of society's bullshit, you will believe all of it
as a guy chances are high you're watching stand up comedy, watching the mainstream news, playing popular video games, listening to the average female speak her mind, probably all of them at once, all of those things are politicized in the same direction and aimed at creating a complete worldview in the head of the average guy

long story short, denying that you are completely fucked romantically as a guy, means you are not a "Nazi", and that you are one of the good guys.
well there's a difference between not acting like an incel, or a blackpiller IRL, and knowing something deep within your mind. You seem to be pointing at both the way a normie acts and what he believes

well there's a difference between not acting like an incel, or a blackpiller IRL, and knowing something deep within your mind. You seem to be pointing at both the way a normie acts and what he believes
older normie men they know they are fucked but they will scream that they aren't

i know a guy who married a single mom and then she ruined his life, like you'd expect, cheating, spending, child negligence, you name it
he still talks about misogyny, male pigs, muh niceguys, muh MeToo, muh Drumph, muh racists, muh homophobes, muh evil (insert any historical or present nation that didn't ally with American degeneracy) and so on

Most men are hopeless gynocentric cucks. If even here, on an incel forum, you see that, imagine among normies, who do get some leftovers of sex and female attention thrown to them here and there.

I don't think they are, at least the vast majority. If they were would they social system be the same? Imo I don't think so tbh.

A lot are aware of the blackpill at some basic level. Their jokes about sex dating etc.
However they never think deeply and just follow the general bluepilled advice in society 'improve yourself bro' 'be funny and it'll happen'

Normies keep giving each other this advice and stay in the bluepill mindset. Anything else is called misogyny or risk being labelled an Incel by society.

This is why there's so many 'Virgins but not Incel'
Respect women, never women's fault, Don't be an incel etc. They're all brainwashed thoroughly by the media.

As long as people are getting their minimum needs met for food and shelter, they are getting some form of sexual satisfaction AND they have some form of entertainment, you would be surprised at what they are willing to put up with.

Remember that people used to be, and there still are literal slaves that exist today.

Bread and circuses. The Romans were aware of this, and it's still a very effective form of control today.

I don't know. I am not a normie. I don't wanna waste my time thinking about normaltardfaggots.

A lot are aware of the blackpill at some basic level. Their jokes about sex dating etc.
However they never think deeply and just follow the general bluepilled advice in society 'improve yourself bro' 'be funny and it'll happen'

Normies keep giving each other this advice and stay in the bluepill mindset. Anything else is called misogyny or risk being labelled an Incel by society.

This is why there's so many 'Virgins but not Incel'
Respect women, never women's fault, Don't be an incel etc. They're all brainwashed thoroughly by the media.
Yeah, I agree. Normies are like sheep. They believe what the media says, they can't accept the blackpill fully because it is against what the have been taught.

Obviously normies have it better than incels, but the average man is still oppressed, the only people who are truly benefiting from the current system is Chads and foids. The average man often has to be a slave and a cuck in his relationship, and he has to marry a used up whore who will likely divorce him or end up in a dead bedroom marriage with. Not only that, but they are forced to wageslave and pay taxes like slaves while women can make infinite money on onlyfans, twitch, etc.

@ionlycopenow has elaborated on this, but lots of men have to cope with drugs and alcohol to deal with the harshness of this society. They clearly aren't living on god mode like foids and Chads.

So why are normies so defensive of this shitty social system? And I'm not talking about trying to score good boy points in hopes of getting crumbs of Becky pussy, I genuinely think they do not realize just how set up society is against men.
Yea people think of drugs as a chad and partier thing but so many guys I know who drink/smoke do it to cope

I'm just wondering why he said "of all the characters"
i see

i picked her because she was in @TigerFestival sig, he inspires my avis jfl

I have some normie friends who realize that 99% of men aren't privileged and they're worse off than society tells them, but thats basically as far as it goes.

it's in male nature to try and be independent/solve our own problems. also to simp. this is why the blackpill needs to spread so men can wake up and maybe something can be done to fix this fucked society

Very interesting

You ever plan on playing the game?
I actually own the game but I got bored a few minutes in jfl

maybe I'll eventually play it

i see

i picked her because she was in @TigerFestival sig, he inspires my avis jfl
A man with a k-on profile pic is a man of culture, wise decision to be inspired by him

That's actually brutal tbh, can't even cope with vidya anymore :feelsbadman:
well right now I am playing sonic heroes, since it has nostalgia I can enjoy that

new games are a challenge for me though