Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do normies seriously think we are all like this.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
Golden normie logic 101 about how they believe incels are in this comment section : https://reason.com/archives/2018/05/14/incels-are-the-product-of-an-incomplete#commentcontainer

" Actually, that isolation isn't so much involuntary as it is a reaction to neglecting self-care. Naturally, if a guy chooses not to do his laundry, take showers, maybe refrain from eating trash or playing video games or watching anime all day, then, yeah, he's going to find himself lonely."

im underweight for my height, my clothes are changed daily, i shower every morning and dont watch anime.

The advice normies give out truly is the most deluded shit imaginable and this made me rage so hard. they LITERALLY live on another plane of existance to incels.

Yes, they think women hate us because they can telepathically detect on the street that we are misogynistic after all.

who is actually unhygienic? how can you live in the 21st century, in the first world, use a computer, and be unhygienic? i don't get it

also there's plenty of fat motherfuckers with gf's so they can suck my dick. (im not fat)

just world fallacy at its finest

Normies have no concept of cause and effect.

who is actually unhygienic? how can you live in the 21st century, in the first world, use a computer, and be unhygienic? i don't get it

also there's plenty of fat motherfuckers with gf's so they can suck my dick. (im not fat)
most people are fucking nasty tbh. I always hear females talk about how they have to shower tonight, as if it's a special occasion. Also why is there no sick emoji, the admin is slacking

Normies have no concept of cause and effect.

normies would have you believe we were all born misogynists, instead of the reality of years of rejection + basic insight.

most people are fucking nasty tbh. I always hear females talk about how they have to shower tonight, as if it's a special occasion. Also why is there no sick emoji, the admin is slacking

lmao wtf. i thought people showered every day or at least every 2nd day.

i remember when i used to work in retail and i would constantly have to be near guys who fucking stank , also half the time they had their gf/wife with them.

but looks dont matter right?

Normies telling us what to do is like a normal person telling a homeless dude to just be confident and he'll get a middle class job in a heartbeat.

i remember when i used to work in retail and i would constantly have to be near guys who fucking stank , also half the time they had their gf/wife with them.

but looks dont matter right?
lol, I legit experience this all the time, it's disgusting. I try to avoid being in confined spaces with other people

Actually, that isolation isn't so much involuntary as it is a reaction to neglecting self-care. Naturally, if a guy chooses not to do his laundry, take showers, maybe refrain from eating trash or playing video games or watching anime all day, then, yeah, he's going to find himself lonely
I don't have time to play video games all day (I wish I did), I take a shower everyday and do my laundry every week and I don't eat "trash" like these idiots claim. I don't understand these morons sometimes will tell them everything in the world and they have trouble comprehending what we say.