Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL DO NOT COMPARE THE PLIGHT OF FAT MEN TO FAT FOIDS (FAT FOIDS LIVE ON TUTORIAL MODE+)

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Alot of men online like to imagine that fat foids are at the bottom of the barrel, that noone loves them and their SMV is horse shit, this TERRA COPING.

No fat foid is ever insulted, shamed, discriminated or excluded because of their weight. I've had a handful of fat boys and girls in my school and the boys were routinely made fun of for being fat, even by teachers. But never the fatass foids, one time the teacher made fun of the fat boys and had to make a small talk to the fat foids that he wasn't talking about them JFL.

Fat foids don't drop in SMV, they might not be able to obtain chad but that's irrelevant. Men will actively PURSUE fat foids in the hope that they'll have a chance due to their ugly appearance. This is a sort of paradox event, because of her perceived lower SMV, men will inflate her SMV because of their thirst for any foid validation. This happens so much that even chad- lites will date fatass foids because they'll believe they won't leave them and stay loyal.

Fat men often become fat due to using food as a cope to stress and sadness. Fat foids on the other hand are just lazy fucks, they have the friends, connection and resources to over- come their excessive eating but they don't.

A labd whale will get more matches on tinder than Chad

Shit, lizzo is a prime example that fat bitches are loved. Dudes that say they struggle as much as us is delusional.

I've had a handful of fat boys and girls in my school and the boys were routinely made fun of for being fat, even by teachers. But never the fatass foids
Huh, now that you mention it i remember it being like that aswell. I can not remember a single time a teacher made fun of a fat hole :waitwhat:

Huh, now that you mention it i remember it being like that aswell. I can not remember a single time a teacher made fun of a fat hole :waitwhat:
The closest I've ever seen a foid be insulted for being fat was when her BOYFRIEND made a sarcastic joke about her appetite being big JFL
Tutorial mode moment

Fat men often become fat due to using food as a cope to stress and sadness. Fat foids on the other hand are just lazy fucks, they have the friends, connection and resources to over- come their excessive eating but they don't.

This tbh. This board is often too harsh on fatcels imo, most of them are genuine truecels who just cope with beer and pizza.

Fat foids get more sex and love and attention than anyone else due to juggernaut law (written in stone).

The closest I've ever seen a foid be insulted for being fat was when her BOYFRIEND made a sarcastic joke about her appetite being big JFL
Tutorial mode moment
Reality is a meme tbh

Tutorial mode

DlxfirBUUAAbROO.jpg

Imagine this guy being on the cover of men's fitness magazine. That's how far gone society is now

fat-man-transparent-fat-man-fat-guy-at-mcdonalds-11562956655f3lzx2rw1n.png

True. Huge difference in quality of life