Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel DO NOT (I REPEAT) DO FUCKING NOT CLICK THIS THREAD IF YOU'RE A SUICIDAL CHINCEL (FINAL WARNING!!!) INSTANT SUICIDE IF YOU DO.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
MOST POTENT FUCKING SUICIDE FUEL EVER.

THIS GUY IS BEING CRITICIZED FOR HAVING A RECESSED CHIN OMFG OMFG :feelsohgod::feelspuke::feelsrope: THIS CANNOT BE REAL.

Screenshot 20191212 173609

I'M GOING TO SNAP :feelsrope:

Attachments

• weyedjpmfn041.jpg
    weyedjpmfn041.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 381
he has nordic genes for glorious beard why doesn't he just grow it out and lower third wont matter anymore

This clickbait title. What's next, top 10 blackpills you won't believe are real?

These are the same people on IT

this is not that bad tbh

Oh, so he has recessed chin.....................................FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK ITS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR Its ovER

he has good looks and mogs me into oblivion

His chin is normal, it's not even recessed. I mean it's not super forward grown chad tier but it's alright. I find it ironic that they are making fun of his completely normal appearance when these lefties/antifa look 1000 times worse. They are either obese landwhales or skinny soyboys.

His chin is average, this is just a bunch of reddit circlejerkers hopping on an unfunny joke because they are so desperate to bash any person who has an ideology they disagree with.

Last edited:
I have never seen people talking about chin, jaw and eye area that incels seem to obsess over even during their sleep.

still not close when people ridicule manlets
being a manlet is the worst
wtf is that subreddit btw reeks of degeneracy

His chin is normal, it's not even recessed. I mean it's not super forward grown chad tier but it's alright. I find it ironic that they are making fun of his completely normal appearance when these lefties/antifa look 1000 times worse. They are either obese landwhales or skinny soyboys.

His chin isn't bad, see leafyishere

He doesn't even have a bad chin wtf are they on about. He doesn't have a great JAW, but his chin is pretty much same as Meeks.

He's not even that bad, they're gasping at straws.

It's not so bad, leftists are gasping at straws to insult the guy. These are the people who preach love and tolerance, a bunch of disgusting cunts who will insult your appearance and throw you at the gulag at the first chance.

And his chin aint even that bad holy fuckjng shit

His chin is not even bad. If anything it's his maxilla.

His chin is average, this is just a bunch of reddit circlejerkers hopping on an unfunny joke because they are so desperate to bash any person who has an ideology they disagree with.

jfl ngl leftcels are kinda based for knocking this fag down a couple nothces

His front profile mogs me to oblivion but I think i lowerthirdmog him from a side perspective.

I don't have a problem with his policies, and I actually agree with a good amount of them; with that being said, he has a pretty douchey attitude.

His chin is slightly recessed my chin is way more worse than this

His chin is fine. It's his jaw they mean to say

if his chin/jaw is bad then its truly fucking over for me

MOST POTENT FUCKING SUICIDE FUEL EVER.

THIS GUY IS BEING CRITICIZED FOR HAVING A RECESSED CHIN OMFG OMFG :feelsohgod::feelspuke::feelsrope: THIS CANNOT BE REAL.

View attachment 176703
I'M GOING TO SNAP :feelsrope:

Those retards dont know what a chinlett looks like.

Dude has a normal chin, but a shitty jawline. JFL at those retards

shit like this really makes me want to die,considering my chin is almolst half as short as his.

That's brutal as fuck

His chin isn't even bad, which makes this thread even more suifuel. :cryfeels:

I have an enormous chin. I wish I could share it around a bit.

Why do most guys have almost completely invisble jawlines nowadays?

Looks normal to me. Based off the fact that its on a subforum with a name like that on reddit you guys would be taking the words of unintelligent people seriously.

That’s not even a recessed chin.. maybe they think it is because he lacks a jawline?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back